[FM] Zombie Arapocalypse Mafia - Game Thread - Canned

Beat you to it.

1 Like

Not everyone needs to leave the colony.

In fact I would advise a decent portion of people stay, to keep zombie levels down.

1 Like

Thats also just wrong. This is still an FM game, just with zombies, not a zombie game with traitors.

Hippo, my concern is that I normally don’t understand wtf Zone is doing. Zone’s a wildcard and anything Zone does which seems scummy could annoyingly be by Town!Zone.

Nah scum definately have interrupting abilities and will want that info

shrugs

I’m (for now) mindmelding with Zone. I think that just like The Flood, if there is anything to just stop traitors doing stuff while they are around us, we can do it there and then.

Alternative plan: We ignore the mechanical bullshit and lynch wolves.

You do what you’re good at.

I will do what I am good at.

1 Like

I’m sure that sutff’s going to all be very helpful, but nothing can frustrate the heart of the game: Lynching wolves.

Stop discussing mechanics and start finding wolves.

Cool so Ici stays at the colony since he doesn’t care

Anyone else?

1 Like

If there’s anything I’ve leant in zombie apocalypse scenario, then it’s that the evil people usually are stronger than the main characters.

Yeah. Got any problems with that?

Alright then. I promise that I will not burn down the Gas Station. Is that good now?

Tell that to Hippolytus.

@Hippolytus, catch up with the game already.

Not the rvs part the “lets bait PKR” part

Hippo, there wasn’t exactly any discussion to disrupt there.

“Why is PKR so opposed to info, also let’s stop talking about mechanics in a heavily mechanic-based game”

Big thonk

2 Likes

Yeah… I can’t do that. I already said it before: Even if you lynch/kill all scum, you still need food to survive.

Besides, disrupted discussions are better for finding wolves anyway. Nothing is easier to hide in than a bunch of villagers asking questions about mechanics and not bothering to find each other and the wolves.

if we kill wolves, we rob all their food from their corpse
problem solved

Anyone else think Ici could be flowcharting here?

Good stay at colony, we need more people to.

Also /vote Bluestorm