FoL Awards 2021 - Nominations Thread

Seconded, I was considering nominating that as well.

Nominating @Mistyx for FoL Annual Mash

Literally rock-solid town play on nearly every front, Mistyx completely crushed the game while also literally hosting another mash on the side. With fantastic reads from start to finish, great utilization of her role, and a strong leadership role in the town, Mistyx was almost undoubtedly the town player that did the most towards eliminating the scum, and arguably the only reason she didn’t was being put into a neighborhood with somebody whose sole purpose was to lead her astray. One of the best town performances in any rolemadness games on the site.

4 Likes

While I may agree, this rule exists. :c

/remindme 3 days?

1 Like

Sure

Let me just repost the same thing in three days

Like I’m assuming that’s to stop snap nominations as soon as every game ends from clogging things up but my mind is 100% set on this one

see the above

seconding

also nominating orangeandblack5 for Best Scum Performance - Single Player (large game) in the FoL Annual Mash

im too lazy to write an explanation so im forcing whoever seconds this to write it for me

if its even necessary

also nominating katze for the same

can we just like enter as a pair tbh

seconding

and because haha im also not writing an explanation

I will send someone a picture of my cat if they go through this thread and make sure that all the nominations (including the unseconded ones) are added to this post

that didn’t answer my question :frowning:

there’s not currently anything set up to allow that

someone not on the wolfteam could nominate the whole team for the group award but, uh, not to editorialize or anything, I think BOATS might make that a little questionable

4 Likes

sure but if we’re being realistic here “single player” is often somewhere in the realm of 1/3rd, 1/4th, or sometimes 1/5th of the team

kat and I together were 1/6th of the team

feels like it’s in the spirit of the award to me

time to make a hydra account

3 Likes

Is he still eligible.

There is no rule saying that banned users can’t be nominated for or receive awards

he has played or hosted at least one game on FoL, and he isn’t a mod (which is specifically relevant for community MVP), so he is still eligible

That reminds me I meant to ask about why eevees second ban wasn’t put in the public moderation logs?

it was

No the ban after that one

eevee’s been perma’d since then i’m p sure