FoL Awards 2021 - Nominations Thread

Oh fuck

Honestly not the Fire/Orange game I would have expected to get nominated for first, but it was a good one too!

Here’s a good quote from LyLo:

This part I second

1 Like

Also this

1 Like

/nominate Eevee

You know the rules, and so do I

1 Like

I nominate @Marluxion for Most Dedicated/Enjoyable/Enthusiastic Player.

Most Dedicated/Enjoyable/Enthusiastic Player: For a player who is dedicated, enthusiastic, and enjoyable to play with, even when the game is going poorly.

Marl consistently brings passion to the game, even when his reads are incorrect. Furthermore, since rejoining the site, he has played in literally every FM game that has run. In those games, he has brought high WiM, regardless of his alignment or the situation of the game. Even when his team is doing poorly, he hasn’t given up (e.g. in EFoL 4.75, when his team missed the N1 convert, or Quantum Mafia, where he made it to 7 player LyLo as a villager).

7 Likes

Fastest second in the west :cowboy_hat_face:

thanks for doing the writing for me

3 Likes

second

1 Like

second

1 Like

second

Funniest Moment: When Geyde asked me to nominate them in any category.

3 Likes

second

3 Likes

This nomination does not include a moment.

Please don’t meme and clutter this thread, guys

9 Likes

I nominate @Apprentice for Best Misc Player.

9 Likes

I nominate Whysper for best replacement. She has replaced in to many games and has been shown to be capable of playing well even when she starts playing after game start.

7 Likes

I second this 100%

5 Likes

I second this

5 Likes

I nominate @ATNoName for Best Town Performance - Single Player (large game) in Thing Game - Joy Flavor. Almost forgot to post this after waiting the 3 days after the game ended. :slight_smile:

He turned things around from being top SR for the day by calmly explaining his actions and then proceeded to get town to vote the actual 2nd wolf. And a couple other quotes from people explain just how great he played! :slight_smile:

1 Like

okay, it’s past midnight on April 23rd, therefore I can nominate for games that ended on April 20th (this is how the rules work, I just decided)

2 Likes