[FoL] EFoL 3 - Cult Wins

@DatBird what do you think of kape

Theres only 3 votes on kape I’m pretty sure

Soul, you’ve been trying to act with keeping BD majority in check. That’s something I’m considering to be Town siding.

Kai has done an analysis of your posts, posted what he thought was iffy on them and gave an honest explanation.
I don’t think scum would do that, so I’m putting him as likely BD too.

1 Like

Gut feelings?

Sounds genuine and shares my opinion, tbh.

1. why do you townread omgus?

what does this mean

why do you think explanation was “honest” and what do you think scum would try to do instead

Tbh when I was reading the thread I felt like Kape would just enter and then go back. Sort of lurky imo.

That’s his playstyle, NAI for him, slightly townlean even.

what happened to FM rule where you let people defend themselves first

I just want to talk to people. It was lonely at first ;-;

Priestess called out to the Inq that Soul claimed Knight, as if to point him towards his potential target.
She has a tendency to go Neuts In so just a passing thought.

It’s called pressure.

Pressure.

1 Like

never say if your vote is for pressure or to lynch imo. If the person your voting is scum and they know its for pressure they can act accordingly

The thing that’s weird to me about your attempts at putting pressure on Soul is how you alternate multiple times between claiming Soul as a townread, and putting sus on them. The progression there doesn’t make sense.

I prefer to talk when I can contribute, rather than go on a wild tangent hoping I’m gonna hit the mark.

1 Like

I personally am also iffy on Kai.

What are your thoughts on priestess?

@anon97870008 do you think it’s Unseen or Cult game?

You don’t need to ping me for your vote. Just bold it please.

stil this feels out of place to randomly make NAI read like that rather than keeping it as thought
plus you didnt explain why you thought that at the moment

Either he goes back into null territory or I’m going to keep considering him Town after those.

Fair enough.

I’m honestly not sure what to think of you tbh. My gut says town while my mind thinks you are scum.

Let’s just meet in the middle and go Null for now :^)