[NFoL] Newbie Forum of Lies 4 - Day 4 - The Blue Dragon and the Plutocratic King win!

we went like 10 hours with almost nothing hppening

I literally watched the forum, having nothing to say myself, for someone to say something and no one did all morning. No one has even added anything useful today at all.

yeah that sucked, we need to start pushing on Jake for reads, lets keep things in order

1 Like

I agree. I’m sorry we were at eachothers throats so much yesterday, Cheeki.
#NewMe

1 Like

No worries bro, we’re fine, we just disagreed

Alright. I’m looking EFoL3 in more detail. Let’s take a look.

Hja When Town - Highlights [EFoL 3]

What I would suggest is nobody heal Priestess. If she bleeds out…thems the breaks, but we can’t be giving scum that alibi.

Mind you, this is all D1. Hja is being more forceful and putting more of an effort to gamesolve. This was Hja’s last game. They were a CW.

In this game, Hja just seems confused.

wow, that looks very solvey. i wish would see that in our game, but unfortunately i think Hja is scum

yes because lynch was enabled day 1

And lynch is enabled today as well.

Lynch is enabled here today, and you still haven’t been demonstrating this behavior yet.

you can also look at fol23 and conclude that I am not solvey

Your D2 behavior doesnt match your D1 behavior in EFoL, when you effectively had no information.

I did before conversation with tele is similar to what is quoted

face it Hja, you’re scum being caught out on your tone.
what do you have to say for yourself?

again there was event that I thought was relevant and I brought it up

Alice misread me as scum in fol23 with same read youre applying to me now

I agree that there is a difference in the way someone plays and acts when comparing Investigatives to Support, but that seems like a little bit of a stretch for this situation with H_Hja.

I didnt claim that I act different because of my class type being different?

The whole conversation with Tele was you saying that you generally aren’t “solvey” as evidenced in FoL23. But Nappy’s come back with your aggressive townplay in EFoL, which directly contradicts what you’re saying, and you fall back on the same defense. I’m starting to get the feeling that you’re banking a little too hard on FoL23…

alright blood moon conclave is another game I wouldnt be townread by your activity standard