FoL Feedback Thread

I think it does. There should at least be some counterplay against a claimed but protectable Prince, right?

Passive: You are Prince. You are a superior being.
:wink:

Passive: You are oppressed by society.

1 Like

Strongman kills
Like just one of them would be enough without drastically changing balance

Passive: You are Prince, you are a superior being, oppressed by the society. You cannot be stopped from your actions by any means (except your own death).
:upside_down_face:

Gamers don’t die, they respawn

3 Likes

Instead of having the most swingy doublekill on the planet, instead replace 2f1 with a 1-shot strongman kill

Words spoken from a true hero.

1 Like

Unstoppable (Passive) - You cannot be occupied or redirected at night, even by abilities that bypass such immunities.

Jail (Day) - Jail a player. This ability cannot be redirected. (Infinite uses)

I think this works well with the addition of just a bit of text? (Although I don’t agree with the change but whatever)

Why are we even talking about changing the Prince’s text.

It’s perfect, easy to understand and quick to read.

edge cases

It’s not a change.
It’s a clarification.
Prince can’t be bypassed occed/redirected/stopped from your abilities.

Speaking of Prince-related edge cases, can we fix the exploit where it’s technically possible in sufficiently niche circumstances for a jailed target to act?

1 Like

I literally pointed out that it’s not because we’ve allowed princes to be reidrected in the past

Moderror :woman_shrugging:

It’s particularly hilarious

But it’s not. We allowed it. The “target changing” thing only applies at night.

1 Like

Something like “You cannot act while jailed” would suffice I think

1 Like

I know
But…the memes

For those unaware:

Aeric and Barbara are Court Wizards, Caelyn is any class.

Aeric uses Arcane Empower, then targets Barbara. Barbara uses Arcane Empower, then targets Caelyn. Caelyn is jailed.

Because of the Arcane Empower, Barbara is able to target Caelyn (I’m fine with this part of the interaction). However, because of Barbara’s use of Arcane Empower, Caelyn is now able to act through jail.