FoL Feedback Thread

For instance Priestess is starting from the premise that if you don’t have a metaphorical voice from the heavens telling you someone is evil, you shouldn’t execute or vig them

and Ici is very much not

1 Like

No because none of them are actually discussing the sources of their disagreement, they’re discussing downstream consequences and acting like it’s self-evident that they’re right

you didnt get the joke

personally i think being able to make outrageous vig shots with the only possible downside being you shoot an important villager PR is part of the game and should be embraced by designers

1 Like

Is it only because you want to make hero shots

2 Likes

I mean, deduction like this isn’t possible for Chronomancer why?

fuck she’s on to me

3 Likes

But the spirit of the game is basically against that :eyes:

What’s the point of “you can shoot without the consent of your fellow villagers” if you can only shoot people who the village is sure are wolves?

1 Like

It’s not about consent
It’s about acting responsible and not shooting the next town you see, just because you don’t like them
(I’ve seen that too often)

Ever heard of catching up as BD due to Prince being dead or missing your lynches.
CS is a great tool to buy time so you don’t get into LyLo.

we balance for good players, not bad ones

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure you would say that person is a very good player.

What’s the entry point to be considered a good player?
Do you consider yourself a good player?
How many players on average are “good” in a standard FoL game?

Also we balance for… the average player. Not outliers.

Nothing but Its Usually not possible to determine kills on info given And you need to assume you will guess before Who the right target is to defend (wich as knight would achieve in attackers death) So you can get chance at using same ability knight can use

tell me exactly who you’re referring to, please

You know her

We physically can’t balance for average players.
That almost always leads to above-average players to be able to abuse the mechanic.

tell me exaclty which Alice shot we’re talking about