FoL Feedback Thread

That seems to be the scums problem not the setups problem.

1 Like

The last FoL was won by Unseen.

2 Likes

sigh Because everybody loves a skilled wolf win. Thingyman (back when he played actively) once managed to win a 8v1 as an outed wolf. MathBlade has done a simmilar thing on MU. In both cases, the setup was relatively unchaotic, with vanilla townies and only a few weird roles.

The name of the game is balance. If nobody enjoys playing scum because its easy to find scum, you don’t have a game. You guys seem to know each other well enough to find scum fast.

listen here

I refuse to balance for bad players. It’s not the setups problem to deal with bad players. It’s the players who need to get better at wolfing.

1 Like

For the stats that mean nothing, because of the many changes and … it’s rolemadness with conversion.

solution: play on MU where the meta isn’t as stale as it is here. If you want to not have a meta-orientated meta, don’t play on a site where people are outed as villager about 5 minutes into every game.

3 Likes

This is why I’m gonna be taking a break from FOL when all my games get resolved. :upside_down_face:

why is it the people who play mafia longer always disagree with the people who played mafia not a long time

@Possessed what’s your favorite alignment

Town or Mafia

Not counting neutral

Meta would be fine if people knew how to wolf properly, but as mentioned they don’t, so we’re left with people being lock clear on D1 because of having hyperdistinctive metas.

3 Likes

That’s not how balance works.
That’s how swingness works.

2 Likes

Neutral. I enjoy playing classes where my impact only affects myself.

stop dodging the question

villager or wolf, which is better?

1 Like

I said below town or mafia

this is a really important discussion not joking

I don’t enjoy Town or Mafia Tbh.

choose one

This isn’t a trapped question (well kind of is)

This is also a discussion not related to FoL anymore. Move it to the cookie thread please. :eyes:

2 Likes

I guess Town because it doesn’t stress me out.