[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

Anyway, due to how no one is claiming whoever was jailed last night is probably the NK or the assassin
or prince forgot to submit jail, which would be hilarious

Seth (ModeShifter) already said he was jailed.

When you get back, do you have any new reads today? :eyes:

1 Like

It’s still possible it’s a cult game here.

Not exactly, but I will be able to fully discuss later

1 Like

If it’s a Cult game (which I’m leaning towards) there’s still a lack of NK kill, and if it’s an Unseen game there’s two missing nightkills.

2 Likes

I’m thinking Seth isn’t group scum here. His group scum meta isn’t here in this game.
Though he might be a lone wolf as he is capable of replicating his town meta as a lone wolf as seen in SFol 61.5.

Did you notice I’m not complaining?
Two more BD alive is a good thing.

I’m not complaining, but I am confused.

I’m sure the reasoning may become evident soon.

V

Alice
Seth
TBE
CRichard
Arete
Cloned
Katze

Amelia
Possessed
Frost
Marshal

Blizer
gorta

Feathering
AT
Ami
Mercenary

W

P much where I’m at rn.

Have you explained the clonedcheese read?

He looks to actually believe his reads and was chasing after them, p much.

Cheese didn’t push back when I was scum reading him in ToS 2 when he was Coven.
This time he is, so I’m thinking he’s more likely town than not town here.

people I really think are town, in no particular order:

• Featherings: I kinda h8 his attitude to my readslist yesterday and he clang to it and wish they had more reads but I do think their analytic perspective is towny. My gut is just saying its town. Will probably require late-game re-eval if we both make it. no it aint a pocket go away voice-in-my-head
  • Amelia: Effort read, made a lot good reads. A few notes earlier today came as scum pings(notably about the bleed) but I very easily see how that can come from town aswell.

Townleaning, also in no particular order:

• FrostWolf: Reading someone on their first 10 posts seems like a terrible idea but their actually doing it(and not too bad) and I dont think scum would make this play.
  • Marshal: Their posts d1 on Arete/Kat took me a while to unfold but their points on Arete make more sense then I originally gave credit for. Im not yet sold on this slot, but I do think the convoluted posts are starting to clear.
  • Alice: :sheep: :sheep: :sheep: I think their getting cleared for stupid things(Prince talk, RT), but I dont actually think its scum. Actually solving.
  • Blizer: Solviness and pushing reads and willing to just roll under a bounty. Feels good. (Also when he posts reads thread state tends to get a bit better, save for possessed)
  • Kat: Tone read, everything has felt natural. Don’t really have more to say on the slot
  • Cloned: I dont see W!Cheese pushing CRich, particularly not if they believe in it. I think W!Cheese is more likely to stay out of the way. Is meta in part, but mainly he just went from UTR to in the spotlight of his own choice.
  • CRich: Getting towny vibes from tone. Feels natural. Almost perfect. Maybe just…too perfect? I wont overthink it yet…but it feels too convenient

Everyone else. If they have a * I dont want to see them lynched:

• Jane* - is king
  • Merc* - is noot
  • Arete* - I dont have a reason to TL this slot tbh but maybe if I take a dive into their ISO I can tell why I have a little thing telling me their town
  • AtNo
  • gorta
  • Possessed
  • Ami
  • Mode

I wanna say I got everyone

no ‘SRs’ persay, but I have a PoE and TLs/TRs

explain

too

katze: Posting extremely differently than any other game they’ve played on this forum
TBE:

:eyes:

its not meta

a lot of your posts just seem like they came naturally

1 Like

Seth’s obvious.

Feathering is playing in an extremely reserved manner regarding his reads. Like, asking the King’s for approval on his vote was a complete WTF.

Blizer, I feel he’s way to indirect this match.

I beg to differ

I would have no reservations as Seth being a town read if it weren’t for the fact that he was jailed and we’re missing at least one night kill.
As I’ve explained before, he isn’t starting group scum though I think he might be neutral as he plays the same as town/neutral.

He hasn’t really been pushy at all, tbh.

NK Seth could also explain why he’s playing it safe, tbh.