[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

are you actually neut

I don’t think I am?

i’d give a 30% chance kat is exactly in chancellor/crusader/inq

kat isn’t being genuine here

could be doing a reactiontest actually

but if not

neut neut neut

Opener here feels a little forced, puts attention on him a bit, but it isnt really super pingy imo. Null from it

Ehh, nothing really from it. Either alignment can easily post this tbh. Null

There was like only 15-20 posts, and Jane really wasnt showing anything scum or town imo. Feels out of left field tbh, and i do not exactly like it. Null leaning scum.

His explanation for his read on jane. I dislike his first sentence, as its like “Look at me im trying to be serious”. His explanation isnt bad but, ehh. Leaning a bit more scum

In response to Kat. He started up this discussion on Prince earlier. Dont like how he pointed this out, its shit that should be ignored.

Again, another post that says “Im trying to be serious”. His response to Marshalls question is egh. dislike it from a tone perspective

He keeps on stating that hes trying to play differently, but again, feels forced imo.

Again this response to Marshall doesnt sit right for me. Hes trying to make himself look towny and productive.

Dislike this post, it pings me.

Obvious Conclusion is obvious, honestly does not need to be said, that was not staged, nor did it feel forced from either side.

Him defending merc, and trying to stop Jane`s reaction test. I dislike this, as hes stopping discussion and it contradicts his earlier posts on trying to push for it.

Read list. Really is barebones, barley pushes discussion forwards.

Again, dislike the response here.

TBE is pinging me as scum trying to fit in and looks like hes pushing discussion forward. But, his response to Jane`s attempted reaction test on Merc contradicts what his earlier posts on stating him trying to push discussion more. Hes trying to look like hes town pushing discussion, but it feels hes making it slow, or has brought up discussions that should not be discussed.

1 Like

Instead of asking me to elaborate on my read, you make a neutread on me and proceed to give me an out in the same post?

You good, Marshal?

All I have to say is “lolRT” and suddenly my allegedly disingenuousness read is all okay?

Isn’t this the exact kind of shit that has let me slip away from scumreads in past games? Why are you doing it again?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what are you doing

if it’s an RT i know you softed it so i’m not just gifting you an out

but your vibe is like a cat with fucking rabies

dude kat’s vibe is so fucking wack rn

I can’t even

this

I don’t think this can actually be town

dude I do not think that kat is making these posts

I actually cannot fathom that kat themselves are posting these things

AAAÆ

Is this when I say “lol, reaction test over!! lol!!” and point out a random quote that lightly implicates that the read was fake?

And why are you clearing them from being groupscum?

1 Like

Welp, I’m already late to the party

1 Like

why is your first assumption here ‘kat isn’t being genuine’ -> ‘neut’ rather than ‘kat isn’t being genuine’ -> ‘wolf :joy_cat:

2 Likes

I mean it’s honestly hard to believe kat is writing these posts

kat isn’t acting like scum kat or town kat

neut cat is my assumption

There’s three 3p!katze games you can go off of. Your read on me is “what the fuck is katze doing they’re probably a neutral”.

I don’t think this really applies to kats.

kat isn’t acting like wolf kat

I don’t think kat is groupwolfing or even NKing

I don’t think kat is villaging

Neut is like my best guess rn

I mean

you can lookt at SFoL 61.5

even though he was NK, he was still neutral

Also he has stated that hes changing his playstyle

tbh, his posts havent been bad at all, and it feels natural so far

im townleaning him atm.

My posts have been extremely different from my typical game. (or like, any game ever, really)

There is a reason why that is.

:slight_smile: