[FM] Geyde PFPs Joat9 - THE LYING DARKNESS AND FIREMAN WINS (2/2)

There are an abundance of other easy mislynches and LHF, like it would be easy to push on Derps/My slot or the Dat/Amelia slot, or TBE (unless any of these are scum)

What if they are

also the fact bussing in a 9p is a generally bad idea

You’re telling me :upside_down_face:

I don’t think I would ever go on an all caps rant with my scum buddy either

They can’t all 3 be baddies, so someone would get pushed on out of those 3 tbqh for an easy execution

Gorta has expressed distrust in everybody everything I do on multiple occasions (I actually don’t think any were in this game, but in… basically every other game I’ve played with him), I could see him vetoing a Marshkatze kill.

Just from skimming half of FoL28:

Could find more examples of this.

I might be a little bit confirmation-biased here because I really don’t like a lot of Derps’ posting, but I think this is a plausible world.

atp it’s basically 5v2 mountainous so im not really clearing for bussing at this stage

I think some interactions aren’t w/w but pushing someone today does not mean you are never w/w

idk if you would i don’t have a grasp on your range

but I’m pretty sure arete wouldn’t get so tilted (not even in a performative or big way, just the sheer passive-agressiveness of their posts towards you and kyo) at a wolfbuddy

hence my two non w/w reads

I mean

I correctly read jane/TBE as non-WW

do I get a prize

1 Like

Readlist for whoever wanted a readlist

I feel vaguely weird about the fact that it’s ~identical to Marshal and orange’s readlist but hopefully that means we’re all right rather than … not that

Town
Marshalkat - I feel like I’ve been mindmelding with a lot of Marshalkat’s takes this game, I think most of the “”“cases”"" against them are actively bad (‘Marshalkat softed JoaT and only scum do PR cover’) and that overall they haven’t really been agenda-y

orangelit - A lot of their reads feel like not the sort of reads orange would come up with if he were coming from a position of TMI (looking specifically at the Nappy PFP read here) and honestly I think orange plays more of D1 as scum. This is slightly lower than Marshal because I do have some tinfoil about some of their pushes feeling less alignment-related and more policy-y (which kind of reminds me of MHA Mafia)

DerpsGorta - this is honestly in part so high because I don’t think they would be playing this aggressively terribly as scum, like, I think Derps at least is smart enough to say things like ‘“Arete is acting differently from a game where they were scum” is not an argument for them being scum.’ Also this is pre-flippy but I don’t think Gorta is gutsy enough to call a correct case on his partner ‘piss poor’ as scum (and ?probably? not gutsy enough to say that to an incorrect case, for that matter?) Biggest question mark from this slot is Derps … trying to CFD someone he didn’t scumread … and then not explaining it when asked

DatWazza - I’m not really a fan of the early posting of either member of this slot, I think I’ve already explained why, Dat’s posting has gotten a little better since then. Amelia hasn’t done anything egregiously bad although I would like it if she actually drew some conclusions rather than just asking questions.

TBE - honestly the biggest issue I have with this slot is that they haven’t made any serious pushes, like, when I asked if people could remember their pushes no one could (like, I can remember most of their readlist but they haven’t actually been pushing any of the reads on it). From a player of TBE’s experience level this is kind of a Classic Scumtell™ (and notably his one completed scum game was similar) – like, for his towngames I can usually think of at least one push he made, even if it was wrong.

Kyo - wolf wolf wolf :joy_cat:

Scum

1 Like

I don’t like people attacking my intelligence or reading skills when I am fully able and I will make that clear.

You know I don’t trust you here, which is why I am relying more on Marshal to read your slot

Bold of you to assume policy lynching D1 miller claims is not something I would do regardless of alignment

Do you trust Marshals posts less this game knowing that they’re in a hydra with me?

Or are you treating us like two completely different players?

I mean

yes

not w/w reads when done right are often easy to come by and help the game a lot

t/s reads and t/t reads are usually much less reliable but finding a not w/w interaction (even if it didn’t help in this specific game) is really good

and tbh I should try to be doing that more like… in general for FM.

so you think Arete/Kyo has a wolf

that what they said about me and Jane

this line has been played out already

I kinda think this is dumb?

you and marshal both FPS

and you and marshal both FPS’d

not exactly on why is applies specifically to gorta - he said it more recently?

(also id rather you go into SDA>gorta since thats where the read comes from)

yeah

in Marblelympics people weren’t listening to what I was saying (either the correct things, like ‘112 is obviously spewed town,’ or the less correct things, like ‘Marshal wolf’) (for the record I’m more confident on Kyo than I was on Marshal)

whereas here, people aren’t listening to what I’m saying, then based on their own blatant misinterpretation, which was avoidable if they had actually paid attention to any of my points, they’re insulting me

I bussed literally every minion in that game

But you’re bad :upside_down_face:

how does this relate to what arete said

also this is slightly dishonest in general because your role specifically had to live to end of the game to win so that is slightly misleading to say you bussed every minion

I can tell your alignment from Marshals, so not really. If Marshal is a towny then so are you no questions asked and if Marshal is scum then so are you. What’s the point in discrediting the whole slot when I can trust Marshal’s posts better? I won’t use you as a way to primarily scum read the slot.

I do, except my gut is pretty decent and I have been able to accurately say that there is a wolf in pairs before. I could be wrong, but this is a feeling I have had for a while now.

/shrug

I bussed every minion starting d3

that happened