[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

and iā€™ve already posted too much

im dipping

hm

for threadstate reasons I think this argument is likely V/V*/V*

(the asterisk means ā€˜or neutā€™)

despite most of the players being around the entire rest of the thread is just letting this argument happen rather than trying to shape the narrative surrounding it, which suggests to me that wolves are satisfied with how this argument is shaking out/donā€™t see the need to interfere (and that Marshal is therefore unfortunately a villager)

Who says you need logic to make a read?

I do confess that this read was completely fake.

No, thereā€™s no ā€œsoftsā€ indicating this. And no, I donā€™t give a damn if that bothers you, Marshal.

This read was also mostly fake, although my actual thoughts were more aligned with this post.

I guess you can say this was a ā€œlolreactiontestā€.

Iā€¦ was kind of expecting people to call me out on doing a 180 on my read on him with little explanation? I canā€™t tell if my fake read was too convincing or if thereā€™s something else going on?

But Iā€™m kind of glad it panned out like this, because I smell alignment indicative posts ā€“ and they smell juicy.

Iā€™m gonna go play some games, but Iā€™ll probably come back later and reevaluate my reads as a result of this.

Toodles~

okay this part is really ??? because like

my logic is pretty obvious???

Iā€™m trying harder to actually explain my reads this game (see my first post :upside_down_face:) but like

I donā€™t get where youā€™re coming from???

:angry:

Anyway.

Ami feels lacklustre. @Ami where did you go?

not going to lie I just completely missed this post

Iā€™m going to blame the forum software because the alternative is that Iā€™m illiterate

see this is what I donā€™t get

you are all over the place

you have no direction

itā€™s d1 so you have some leeway for reads changing but it feels like every little thing you do is overshadowed by a different thing you do

you are all over the place

and you have a strong thread presence

and iā€™ll wait to see what you do but right now instead of like the bullet of logic you are usually, you are just a typhoon of tidbits doing things I canā€™t say I like

alright Iā€™m going to dip for a bit to go be on the MU podcast

Marshal not being able to follow my logic is still kind of ???

2 Likes

@ATNoName

Do you have prior experience playing FM?

Do you have any reads?

Could you tell me why you are asking for experience? I could be an alt account for all you know.

Unless you want me to talk about my gut feelings, no

Youā€™ve only posted fluff so Iā€™m assuming youā€™re new.

im looking at colleges

If you want to know, yes I am new.

Mostly responding to my own slot unfortuantely

why do they always spell my name wrong

ah yes

I was doing something grandioso and fooled everyone! how could you possibly see through it

I stated I didnā€™t agree with their vote but the motive behind it was what I liked but alright

I already did :upside_down_face:

I did put more then ā€˜nullā€™ on them. Thought it might help you see where I was a bit better

I have only lost games. I would like to change that. Please donā€™t try to lock me into meta. This goes forā€¦about everyone but you

and yes, that discussion did lead to a worse place then I thought it would, and didnā€™t participate for that part.

yep. Thought the test was worthless. Trying to threaten someone with mechanics that donā€™t work out I donā€™t see is a good reaction test that would yield any good results.

Granted at the time I also thought Jane didnā€™t know, but thatā€™s the it

it was a stupid RT. I shut it down

quite frankly I donā€™t know and I donā€™t care. Im not reading into who knows the third bullet on the chancellor passive and who knows what a chancellor is.

nope

I think it was worthless.

ā€¦didā€¦did I just read this? I have TMI because I shut down a stupid RT. Ah yes, very clever

gonna re-read this kat/marshal/arete thing

Looking through the Alice/Seth interaction. Seth is acting town from what Iā€™ve seen from him before.
His annoyance about being accused of Prince fishing seems genuine to me. His Alice paranoia comes from a town PoV as wolf Seth would probably not be so vocal in suspecting Alice as mafia.

Getting town pings from Alice right now from her interaction with Seth. Her entrance into this game comes from a townie who wants to win this game.

Are you new to this website or are you new to Mafia games?

What are your thoughts on the Marshal/katze/Arete interactions?

ā€¦did you change your writing style over the past month or so??