[FoL] Forum of Lies 28 - ENDGAME - BD + Crus win (9/18)

But you just said I was memeing as usual and followed that up with “when I’m serious” which implies you don’t think I’m being serious this game

aaaa

I should have spoilered that, but it is what it is now. I also think that since I didn’t have to wade through 3k posts that it’s a good thing

1 Like

Any solid conclusions aorn?

In ToS 2 you kept up with the meme claims for quite a while. This game not so much.

I actually do, but give me a second to come up with a post. Well, not solid conclusions, but reads non the less.

@TheBlueElixir
@CRichard564

Out of curiosity, how do you two plan on reading Feathering and the other new player?

But this implies you think I’m memeing this game!

And now you’re saying I’m not!

:upside_down_face:

This slot is probably not group scum. At worst he is probably a lost wolf as his posts don’t show signs of being coached on how to write to not stand out for the wrong reasons.

note that I didnt read any of these people’s ISOs, just the recent bit with the whole argument

and I read that argument a few times now

Arete

Arete’s reads is doing gymnastics

I take these posts as SLing Marshal

flips to TL?

I cant tell which way this is going, but I think TL?

yep, TL

flips back to SL

flips back to TL

null now? I think

Even in wolf games ive read/been in Arete is usually isn’t like this

not 100 on what to take this like, seeing as it doesnt fit what id think of W!Arete or V!Arete, but its wolfy ignoring meta so ima just take it as wolfy. Could also be because there were a few misunderstandings and such that made really explaining opinions hard. Arete made a few paragraphs but the read never stayed still so…could you try to organize exactly what you mean?

note after reading it while focusing on Marshal: I think the slot becomes a bit better. Still convoluted, but Marshal’s arguments do have their thorns and roses, so Arete’s flip flopping could look better. Still want to know here mindset through every change.

Marshal

Marshal’s perspective seems towny when I first read through it

This…doesn’t make sense? I don’t think kat has or did have a lot of thread control? Got support against you, but isn’t really strong-arming the thread as you later put it

another OMGUS read(like kat) where you just kinda SR your SRer

so once Arete SRed you, you couldn’t understand her thought process anymore

if it wasn’t for timing, id be prone to agree with you, because I don’t really understand it earlier.

this post is long so I didnt quote the whole thing but I am responding to the whole thing

The two posts that you say that fit under ‘towny arete’ I don’t think are very towny. I haven’t actually looked at Arete’s ISO but

Answering for someone else is a habit I have - its not AI. I will assume its the same case with Blizer, because…answering for someone else is not usually AI.

how do you like that post. ‘how did you know kat was NK’ is not a way to get anything AI? The only off chance is that kat said something in scumchat with Blizer in which he can still say that he read the game. It doesn’t feel like you could actually get anything from that but waaht ever

it was a neut read and it was incredibly early on, which…was odd. People will jump on it.

Do think that this post was a towny mindset

you don’t see logic

do you see that agenda?

Personally, while I don’t see logic, I don’t see agenda. Rather, posts just seem convoluted, though I am kinda understanding Arete’s read the more I re-read this

This is exactly why I find it hard to just accept V!Marshal

the OMGUS-ness-ness

about

oh.

Im actually seeing Marshal’s point

IIoA just like this post is the entire post. Looking back rather then relating it.

however IIoA isn’t always wolfy from experience and using information can be how you reach a conclusion. That’s how I usually did it, though admittedly its not very popular.

There also is a conclusion. Its at the start.

[quote=“Marshal, post:413, topic:82131”]

Still did do it after you prompted. Still is a conclusion.

this post(the whole thing) I want to say is a towny perspective but…its too self-aware. It acknowledges what he usually does and is replicating it. Don’t like it, though I could see a town writing it.

used to agree

thought reading this over I can kinda see where Arete is coming from? I think I have an idea of how their reads is working but I want to see how they explain it.

So as I said the first time I read this I thought Marshal was V from it but after reading it again its more eh. I don’t like it as much reading through it again. OMGUS, some instances that could be labeled as agenda and the only thing really going for em is that some posts seem to come from a towny mindset. Gonna say this is wolfy overall.

The OMGUS reads do make some sense though, so id like to see some take on people who aren’t pressuring the slot and see if it still matches.

Katze

The RT was stupid

im going to specifically look at the RT over…other posts because it was all just around it

so yeah this will be shorter

I don’t now what softs you were referencing but I am prone to agree with the read you call completely fake

I also don’t think that part is particularly AI

I have no clue what you mean by this

but the quoted post is a very stupid reason to clear someone

NGL I was paying more attention to arete/marshal I still wouldntve noticed it

I agreed with the first one, but might I ask what exactly you got from it?

I kinda want to TR kat for this but Im not srue I can say its out of scum range

eh heck it trying to find ulterior motives in reads is towny you get a TL

put these in summaries

luck

hopefully the same way I could read others

TMI, RTs, what they say/do

something like that

Not liking Ami so far. Tonally she feels way too serious and sudden.

i scumread kat first

and I documented why my arete read changed

yes the arete read changed but I left thread and found arete had dropped

not because arete was scumreading me but because there was new evidence that made me doubt arete’s alignment

@Alice

why did you flip your read (especially given that Ami didn’t make any new posts, and the one you quoted was like a third of her posts-to-date)?

(Blue/other people I’m getting to your question)

bruhg

what do you think the scumteam is then?

read insurgency, where the only people I was TR’d by for like all of d1 was the lynch, tomorrow’s ITA targets, sulit(who would become zone and tunnel me), and my hard defender - the wolf.

also SFOL 61

but im going to stop talking about my past games and just say

meta bad

Reactions.

Likely AI ones, but I haven’t really drawn conclusions yet. Probably won’t for a while since I’m playing mostly low effort this game.

1 Like

Typo. The TR should have been Poss as I’m not seeing any tonal issues and that the noticing CRich’s posting style changes was fairly villagery rather than Ami.

You didn’t scumread me, you “what the fuck is katze doing they’re probably neutral” read me

Big difference :eyes:

I said I did not think you were town

counting that as a scumread

1 Like

Also I frankly have no idea what the hell Marshal’s doing as his PoV is stupidly narrow but at the same time I know he can fake broader reads as a wolf.