For if you are gone for long periods of time

Going on hiatus.

8 Likes

ono

5 Likes

im going to be at camp this week, so from this afternoon until friday or saturday afternoon please do not expect me to post frequently or at all

Okay, that didn’t take long

3 Likes

welcome back :smile:

2 Likes

IMG_0638

11 Likes

Goodbye for now Geyde.

Thanks for everything.

:clap: :clap:

9 Likes

This is not a response to any recent action taken by the moderation team. I mean them no ill will.

I’m leaving all FM/FoL on this forum permanently. While I may post here or there, I am otherwise done with this forum.

Goodbye.

8 Likes

im sad to see you go but i wish you well in the future

3 Likes

I’ll be around, but I should note that I will not be able to join any new games on this site for an indefinite period of at least several months and likely longer. I may host a mash with DatBird if we get the build done right this week, but apart from that, I will not have the time to play here anytime in the imminent future. I’ll still be around, but thought I should make this clear.

8 Likes

For reference as to why I’m doing this, I spent a bit too much time playing forum mafia this summer and ended up with a W and a C in my two classes. I need to exceed greatly in my work this fall and my psychiatrist recommended to me that playing forum mafia is a luxury that I can no longer afford.

1 Like

Rl first Maxwell

4 Likes

I’m going to be away for next 5 minutes, getting something to drink.

11 Likes

It’s really not funny

I know right, 5 minutes is a seriously long time to be gone. I’m glad he made it back safe

5 Likes

oof
bye
at least for some time : (

I’m on vacation for the rest of the month :slight_smile:

I probably won’t join forum mafia games for a while because school

1 Like

Okay to be honest I don’t know why I’m doing this but I really just need to get away from these forums until the end of the month. I’ve had a blast recently but I just feel like I’m not able to put in the time and effort in that I used to (haha, what effort).

Anyway, I know 2 weeks isn’t a lot but I don’t even know if it might be longer than that as I managed to hit a staff position (as a current Trial-Mod) on a server with almost 9,000 members which I find pretty cool and it might have to take up some more time than I can right now. Along with that I need to get myself in order as I’m too aggressive and I’m just starting to act like an out right asshole around here now and I don’t want people to think of me like that. I will still be around on the forums just not joining/hosting FM/FoL Matches as I am not motivated enough to feel like I can bother with this right now, not in the way I’m acting.

Anyway, this is goodbye until the end of the month and possibly longer, I hope you have lot’s of fun without me because it’s not like I brought much apart from an extra player to the table in the first place. Thank you all of you for making the forums in the past year an enjoyable experience and I hope I will return to playing/hosting games for you all soon.

6 Likes

Break is being extended.

My choices in life are being horrible right now and are only getting worse. Most likely not returning until next month or longer.

4 Likes