Fortified Tower 3 - Round Canned (?/14)

They also play a game called Chameleon there that I think might be fun here.

1 Like

It has a social deduction aspect to it where you are trying to figure out who the Chameleon is among the villagers. Everyone is given a list of words that are related in some way, but only the villagers know the category. Then everyone posts a clue that supposedly points to the category, but the Chameleon has to try to fake this based on just the word list.

Oh, and I think if the Chameleon actually figures out the true category, then they win. So the villagers have to be careful about their clues.

If you like number games, there is this amazing game called Triplechain. It has very few but very loyal players. We have a thread about it on pog and here is a video of 12 minutes that explains it to you. If you just start playing without an introduction you will feel totally lost

2 Likes

nice, all good games!

oh yeah, I know the game :slight_smile: I’ve been wanting to try it out, actually. I play similar games with my friends, social deduction of some sort based on word prompts/categories/drawing prompts.

1 Like

Hey just got back home, and I’m not awake enough to process I’ll do it as soon as I can tomorrow sorry

5 Likes

why did Death City get split into this thread lol

Plot twist, escaping just puts you in Death City.

1 Like

My guess is that App accidentally posted in the Death City thread and so his post was moved here. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:eyes:
I’m making a beeline to the exit

Ok processing now

BTW, it should be Round 8 now, correct?

Sorry, keep getting home super late. Gonna process as soon as I wake up

4 Likes

Processing now

1 Like

Ok should be good

1 Like

u good app?