Death City - (0/19 Players) - [8/8 Blood Moons] - Game Over - Geyde, Solic, and Apprentice won!

this can only end well

1 Like

Oh my, the inspiration hits again.

I have like 3 games that I’m developing and I’m cycling between them non-stop.

2 Likes

Well, I’m glad you won’t die bored.

I suppose they’re all VLDRs?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Fortified Tower 3 - Round 7 (?/14)

Thanatology-CH1

Currently a screenshot of how the game has been going on. OwO.

I’m currently loving how the maps have turned out, especially with the lighting and special effects.

5 Likes

Oh, and the context of the screenshot is that Hawthorne’s referring to a mystery person called the Architect who’s the designer of the Death City Games and is one of the eighteen players who are in the game, in the same vein as the Mastermind in Danganronpa v3.

Thanatology-CH1-2

The Architect is sus? OwO

6 Likes

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

@Tangeld

GUYS, GUYS, GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS!

Thank me later.

11 Likes

That’s looking really cool, Alice :slight_smile:

I’ve seen that RPG Maker advertised before and always wondered how viable it was for making an actual game

im going to make fun of you to no end for using bandicam

It’s okay, especially the latter versions as there is plenty of customization via Ruby and/or js plugins depending on the version.

The only downside of it is that it can’t handle 3D, so everything needs to be done in sprites.

2 Likes

What? I was in a rush to film it so I grabbed the only recording software I had on my PC.

1 Like

Also I kinda wanna see your predictions when it comes to who survives, who commits murder, who dies, and who’s the Architect from the Prologue, just out of curiosity.

1 Like

Welcome to dang-it-rampa

I won’t be suprised if Alice mentions us in the game as an easter egg.

1 Like

“Watch out for the ladder so you don’t get knocked off”

1 Like