Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

I thought you were claiming the swap until I realised Derps claimed it. There is a possibility the killer was occ immune.

1 Like

I was hoping to greencheck Insanity by checking if they are occupy and redirect immune last night.
The fact they claimed to be occupy and redirect immune while bleeding seems village motivated.

1 Like

Oh wait, I forgot the possibilities that the killer could be NK.

But then those kills literally doesn’t really make any sense at all.

hmm fair. Killing Chaos as Gscum seems impractical anyways.

If one of the killers is occupy immune, these are the possibilities I’m thinking of.

Why only one kill on their target though?

Another possibility.

This is probably the least likely possibility as the Reaper needs to conserve souls early on.
Assuming the NK is occupy immune theory is correct.

These kills don’t really make any sense to begin with, and we still haven’t been able to make sense of them here. If we can’t figure this out, and soon, we’re probably wasting time on this topic.

Eh, reap shouldn’t cost any soul if I read correctly.

Reaper does have to pay a soul if they want to be occupy and redirect immune.

I see where you are coming from :eyes:

But why would Gscum kill Chaos?

Unless we have someone to exhume them, we can’t say for sure which killer killed which person.
Though the fact that 2 people died indicates an Unseen game.

That’s a good question.
I doubt the newbie town was that big a threat to them.

Chaos is one the most questionable kills actually. It seems like it came someone TRing them.

I’ve been thinking that whoever killed Chaos did so to get rid of socially confirmed town.

Think about it. Confirmed townies are a threat to evils because they are slots the evils can’t hide in.
Confirm townies make the PoE easier to do and if my theory is correct, then the killer is deliberately going for confirmed town 1st.

Well of course it did, if scum killed Chaos wouldn’t they already be confirmed town to the scum?

And for someone to know Chaos was confirmed town, they must have TRed them sometime.

Chaos was blatantly town in their D1 posts.
I think everyone would have agreed Chaos is socially town.
So that doesn’t help narrow down who the killer is much.

I mean some people here said that Chaos’s ISO felt a bit off, but that was like for the first 4 posts