Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Well then you best start proving yourself as town sooner rather than later.

Thank you for the notice lol. You have a life though, so don’t feel like you have to do anything right this minute. although yes sooner is better than later

Probably gonna sleep soon if no one else arrives, goodnight all.

@Paradox what do you think about the lowposters (Magnus, Mist, Wazza, Eevee)?

oof I think they’re asleep
10 minutes isn’t that long…

Rune claimed Hunter, correct? So what if maybe we have a Possessor as the NK and they controlled Chaos to attack Rune, who was then counterattacked and killed?

I have been summoned.

hi
yes
lowposters suck
agree?

If you’re correct here and this is what happened, I’m pretty sure that Rune would have been notified of the kill, and since they’re already outed as Hunter I don’t see why they wouldn’t claim the Chaos kill.

2 NKs narrows down very little
Both Unseen and Cult have a guaranteed nightkill
and every single Neutral Killer has a guaranteed nightkill ability

Oh, would they be notified? I’ve noticed in a previous game that people didn’t seem to get notified of what they did except for investigations.

Well, I can’t read the lowposters as well as I’d like, it’s what i’ve been frustrated about the entire day. Activity isn’t a good AI for me so I’m trying not to read too much into that alone.

I’m not sure as I haven’t seen this possible scenario before. I’d think someone would be notified of a kill though, it’s a lot more important than say, an occupation.

What do you mean by this? Do we already have a different guaranteed NK? I was just thinking the Possessor could be the one NK.

2 Nightkills narrows down very little*

In SFoL63, people didn’t seem to get notified about kills because there was debate about who killed whom.

Hm, that’s true. @Napoleon are people notified of kills they make that they didn’t explicitly specify?

I’d like to hear your thoughts on the lowposters if you don’t mind, especially if one of them in particular pings you.

I guess I’m still not exactly sure what you mean, Light. Yes, we have 2 night kills that happened. I guess I was trying to narrow down who we might be up against. Like who the neutral killer might be.

i a m v o t i n g e e v e e

insistence on not doing anything til d2 and then not showing up d2 is no bueno
i understand sleep
but after deliberately not participating d1 a few messages would be cool