Forum of Lies 30 - Night 5 (5/18) The Demon and Inquisitor win!

Well, we kind of dismissed that idea since Rune already claimed to use wolf today, and that can’t be used after bear. But my theory was that the Possessor was just trying to kill Rune through using Chaos. He actually didn’t think Rune was a Hunter.

At that point, Rune hadn’t even softed, so reading the Hunter correctly would’ve had to be an incredibly lucky guess.

Yeah, the theory is actually based specifically on the fact that he didn’t think Rune was a Hunter. His intent would be to kill Rune and not Chaos and it slightly backfired. But yeah, it couldn’t have been this anyway if Rune used wolf today.

That’s true. So it was a lucky guess after all.

Well, it wasn’t really as this was just mech proven to not be the case sadly.

I was going through the class cards and trying to find ways that might explain how Chaos got targetted for a kill indirectly.

I really need to start reading these class cards more carefully don’t I?

Yeah, at least a quick look over will help so something might pop into mind later when other stuff happens

Yeah, I’m going to do that and go to sleep for real this time.
Goodnight everyone.

1 Like

Good night :slight_smile:

1 Like

if you want my claim then I would be willing to go in allies with trusted people.

I see they buffed the cult

I am actually going to bed now

2 Likes

Okay, good night as well :slight_smile:

Where did Rune Claim Hunter?

I claimed the bleed on Insanity a while ago.

I didn’t bear last night. So this one’s out. It could have been a Knight protecting someone from a Possessor using strings on Intensify, though.

1 Like

I think this hypothesis has some grounding since we were talking about checking Intensify d1.

Is no one else bled?

I didn’t, as I said before the only way this is possible is if a Knight protect me or someone else.

1 Like

Nope, only Insanity.