[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

bruh were prob not even gonna hit 1k d1, prob not 3k all game. Hope wolves dont just dom game lolzers.

Im not gonna spampost any more but i do kinda wish there was more activity. I can tell EoD is gonna just be a scramblefest

1 Like

I don’t think I can give my organized thoughts based on reading the thread, but honestly everyones post count is so low I can read them in one swoop and make individual thoughts based on that

I’ll leave wazza for tomorrow (wazza says they will post more tomorrow)

its been

one week since you looked at me

@Arete has replaced @Princess_Daisy

Please do not discuss the nature of this substitution.

@Marshal

are you in the thread

is it happening again

hello.

Oh you’re the sub

hype!!!
hi

I have a question for you and your answer will probably determine my read on you

(also yes I’ve read the game, before anyone asks, I have thoughts but I haven’t typed them up yet, first I’m interrogating Marshal)

okay

why are you pretending to have confidence in reads that you’re not actually confident in

Depends on the reads. Some of them im really confident in but some peoples alignments are pretty easily determined just by memeing on them. Havent been doing too much of ‘fake confidence for reactions’ type of reads this game even if I can sort of tell that you think I am.

I’m specifically thinking of your read on Arctic

specifically this post

no I will not elaborate until you answer

1 Like

hey would it break integrity majorly if I randomly decided to out my main

that’s not a big deal, right

and no it wouldn’t defeat the purpose of alting there’s a reason for it

yeah thats the exception to the rule, I was tryna get him to crack his cool facade cuz i didnt buy it and it didnt

every time ive pushed him incorrectly hes gone on long winded tangents about how hes town and im wrong or bad or mafia or whatever s

I’m pretty sure that’s against the alt rules but we’ve changed them a couple times so I’m not positive

‘aren’t you a mod’ yes ask a different one :joy_cat:

1 Like

What if i outted it for her

so you can altspec on anyone but yourself?

huh

hmm

I guess I can buy it for now

your push on him reminded me a lot of the way you were pushing Aelin in Overwatch FM, specifically with regards to how you were smothering her [Aelin] and basically choking out every defense she made but your response was fast enough that it’s ?probably? real (slight possibility that you’d been prepared for that question)

(+ your push on Daisy earlier was pretty pepega which is actually still true)

supposedly this is legal as long as i dont confirm it