[Game Thread] Meowntainado (4/14) - Day 5 - Mafia Wins!

Theres also exactly 0 context behind your reads which makes them even harder to do any anaylsis on

You could put your posts in one of those alignment push tests and I’d see all of them and be like “wow, I do not know and frankly do not care, heres 10 random guesses on your alignment based off of gut feelings which i have to do because this is an alignment guess test thingy”

i might be able to read you later, you just subbed in and have spent most of your sub in with an asinine push on the only person really attempting to organize and secure a towncore (no offense to the rest of the game its tru tho)

jumps up and down waving

you made like 1 comment on villa reads and explaned one of them. Go actually case your towncore instead of stealing mine and adding 1 contentious slot lol :crazy_face:

That’s not entirely what I’ve stated - I said that I think you are the first one to voice your particular reasoning on scumreading Marshal. I’ve stated some parts of my suspicions before.

My main gripe with Marshal is the way they handled Daisy, who is now… you. Their confidence on Daisy’s scumminess was so over-the-top, that I doubted the legitimacy of their read even if the suspected owner of that account had a very obvious playstyle. I came to the conclusion that Marshal knows that Daisy is scum (in other words, Marshal is partners with Daisy), and that he was trying to do this to lead an execution on a mafia member D1 and gain credibility from it.

…And it does feel weird to explain this to you, since I came to the realization a few hours back that if Marshal is indeed scum, you (Daisy) are always scum; it would be quite stupid for Marshal to throw their life away to execute one townperson.

ive decided to sleep

I’m not sure who you are so I don’t know how familiar with Marshal’s meta you are but she regularly makes hyperaggressive pushes on villagers as a wolf, sometimes she does also bus wolves as wolf but her doing her whole ‘x is wolf wolf wolf :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :joy_cat:’ thing to me doesn’t make me a wolf, for example if you search her Iso in Overwatch for “Aelin,” she was a wolf and Aelin was a villager or in ToS2399 where she did it to several village slots (Derps + Kyo come to mind)

1 Like

I’m not stealing your towncore, my reads are my own and have nothing to do with yours

Thanks for the insight!

One more question - after they do successfully execute a villager, what are they like? (Apologetic, dodging responsibility, unresponsive…)

varies by game, I would say that her most common modus operandi as wolf is ‘wow, that villager was so wolfy, if only they hadn’t been so wolfy they wouldn’t have been misvoted’ but that’s not the only one

(also she does occasionally do that as V, unfortunately :upside_down_face:)

1 Like

I’m going to be doing job stuff for the next three hours or so, ping me if you have questions and I’ll answer them when I get back

Arete v Marshal is w/w theatre

I will not elaborate

Australia just beat The Netherlands in the quarter finals of Olympic hockey let’s go

Cabbage feels less robotic now

…In what way did I feel robotic before?

Here

1 Like

All I can say is that I’ve detailed my thoughts on the game so far. :man_shrugging:

First things first, hello Arete and Gorta, second thing gonna try to actually do stuff as I’ve now actually read the thread.

First of all, heavily dislike Ketsuban’s readslist, this one for context:

I can’t think up a cute nickname atm I’ll try again soon

Personally, we don’t kill Marissa today at all, they’re heavily keeping the thread alive similar to Sulit in Overwatch FM and I feel killing them will kill activity along with it, probably just a fear of mine.

Gonna have to ask this, what posts did you dislike about Arctic, Marl and Hippo, and to add onto it, why am I lean scum if you think it should probably be a nullread and one more thing to add on top, what is good about Aelin’s entrance?

This isn’t me saying I disagree with any of it, I’m playing devil’s advocate for context.

Also, now that Arete has replaced in, I want to hear your thoughts on them.

I’m leaving Luxy for later as well

Why