Godcard [Roleplay Thread]

Several figures, with two others in the lead, walked down a white, metallic corridor. Everyone was in a hurry. One of the figures was a young scientist in a white lab coat, glasses, with a notepad in one hand and a pen in the other. He had short black hair and blue eyes. Next to him, walked a prominent figure who looked like a businessman. “I sure am excited to finally get this started. This is my life’s work and everyone who will know about it will be a few psychotic rascals running around throwing fireballs at each other,” he chuckled.

The two walked in through a pair of automated doors into a bay full of trucks with a single exit for vehicles that led to above ground. The businessman and the rest made their way over to a wooden crate, as he presented the cards to the delivery team. He took a Black Card of King Arthur in his hands and said: “Gentlemen. This is our most ambitious project so far. Don’t fuck it up,” he put his cigarette back in his mouth as he spoke. “This card portrays… King Arthur of Camelot.”

Suddenly, a bright light shined through in the room, as a sword adorned with golden trim appeared in the man’s hand. “As you may already know, the cards offer magical abilities to the last person that touched them, but in order to help them develop - we need to give them to attuned users. I’ve already enchanted the scanners in your trucks. Your task is simple; deliver these cards to the right people,” he put the King Arthur back in the box. “And no playing around with the powers - these are not toys. These are the way that mankind will regain contact with the Magic of Old… Now get moving!” he turned around and yelled.

Each delivery team took a small box of cards as well as scanners and got into their trucks. As the trucks’ motor started, a woman in black appeared carrying a small box. “The agents are deployed, sir. They will help the card holders as planned”

The man nodded as he puffed another cloud of smoke from his cigarettes. “And the associate groups?”

“They have begin their distribution earlier as planned.”

The man nodded absentmindedly. A new era of magic had begun.

The RP starts with the character either receiving a package filled with their black card and an introduction card from Olympus Group at their house or they have previously received a card from an associate group (Like Anubis Organisation or Delphi Magic Group) and receive an introduction card from Olympus Group about the purpose of Black Cards.

is sitting in a graveyard

He hears a noise just outside the area

go’s to investigate

He sees a truck rushing away into the distance. A package is left behind. His name is written on it.

opens the package guess not everyone likes this place as I do

The box was empty except for two cards; One dark as a night and the other white like milk.

picks the dark card up 1st

what are these?

The card has Hades picture on it with the writing Hades, Greek God of the Underworld. The back of the card has the writing Shade Servant and an explanation of it.

hades? so who’s the other he says picking the other card up

Instead of a figure, it seems to be a business card.

You have received the power of the ancients. The card is at your disposal and for you to decide what to do with it. Be minded that damage to the card may potentially reduce its power. Questions? Ask Lilian White for details in City Library.

It says on the back. The front of the card has the writing Olympus Group on it.

olympus group looks at the card can’t hurt anyone to try trys to summon a shade

In an instant, a personage of shadow appears.

walks to the shade. can you talk?

The shade does not answer. It shakes its head.

guess not well. I should speak with this Lilian White heads to the Library

The library is open. A woman in glasses is sitting behind the receptionist desk

walks up to her I am seeking someone called Lilian White

The woman looks up from her computer.

???: What business you may have with Miss White? Are you her acquaintance?