Grand Idea FoL - Ashe's Version

Gonna do soonTM

1 Like

I actually have enough classes such that making a game with only my classes would feel still GI although not balanced

The False Genius

Neutral Investigative
Massive Intellect (Passive) - For every right guess, you become death immune.
Shame (Passive) - For every wrong guess, all attacks against you the following two nights cannot be healed, protected, redirected, or occupied.
Nice Try (Passive) - Cannot be occupied or redirected.
I Denounce You! (Day) - Can guess someone’s exact class in the day, revealing yourself, if the class is correct, become death immune for 3 days and the target dies. - 1 use.
Analysis (Night) - Can analyze someone seeing three possible classes they could be. - 2 uses.
Deduction (Night) - Guess someone’s exact class, if right, the target’s class will be revealed to every single player.
Your objective is to guess five people’s exact class or to survive to the end of the game.
Random Thought.

1 Like

Pwincess

The Pwincess is a role that can be of any alignment. Each night, the Pwincess can “invite” two people to a tea party (which they are forced to attend due to societal standards). At the party, both players the Pwincess invited are roleblocked and everyone (including the Pwincess) is BP. The players are also given a private chat to discuss in during the night.

Variations

1556 ### Variation 1

Any scum roles have have the option of poisoning one or both of the participant’s tea, killing that person in a set amount of time (which they casn choose). The Pwincess can be given the ability to poison tea if the mod allows it, otherwise it can gain the ability to if cultified. Instead of a private chat, they each write one message for each other that the mod transmits.

1557 ### Variation 2
The Pwincess can give different kinds of tea to the guests, each with unknown effects.

1558 ### Variation 3

The Pwincess has the option of investigating someone at the party to learn their role, though the next investigation by any role on the other guest will fail.

1 Like

Give all players from both factions a Nox or Lumus modifier. Put it in front of class type (ie Blue Dragon Support Lumus), regardless from faction. There should be an equal distribution of Lumus and Nox types. If there is an odd number of players, the starting King (and if there are multiple kings, the first king to be rolled) will be luminityless.
Aside from their normal wincons, there is an alternative win condition for all players that coexists with the general win condition.
If all members from one luminity dies, they lose and the members of the opposite luminity wins.

The Troll

Chaos Special
Lmao what does winning mean? (Passive) - You have no win condition.
Power of Annoyance (Passive) - You cannot die by ANY means, not a single class. You are also occupy immune, redirect immune and can also target jailed people.
Trolls never die (Passive) - If you get executed, one of your guilty votes will become the troll.
Spoilers! (Day) - Your target will forced to be out of the thread for one day. - Infinite uses
Pure Chaos (Day) - If you die tonight or get executed today, you will appear as any class you want. - Infinite uses
I’m in control! (Day) - Choose who the Prince jails tonight, they cannot change it. - Infinite uses
Submitting to Annoyance (Day) - Whoever the Prince jails tonight will get executed, regardless if the Prince already executed a Blue Dragon or regardless if they are out of uses. - Infinite uses
Attraction (Night) - All healers are redirected to you tonight, nothing can stop this. - Infinite uses
Fake Spoilers(Night) - The target you select tonight will appear as scum no matter what and will be seen visiting a person that dies tonight. - Infinite uses
Absolute Chaos(Night) - Every single person switches classes with someone except you. - 1 use
You have no goal, just do whatever you want.

Do you see this? This is a god class.

1561 Wishing Well
Blue Dragon Special
Strong Will (Passive) Occupy and Rederection immune.
Madman’s Will (Passive) - If you are executed, the regret of killing a madman will weigh on everyone. Your initial accuser will die at the end of the night tonight. You also choose an heir to succeed you as King. The player you choose will immediately become The King. Additionally, your vote counts as two.
Hunter’s Will (Passive) - You are immune to death at night until the third night. You will be given a class for your target. The class will be aligned with the Hand of Byzantium and cannot be the Arbiter. If all players of that class are nightkilled or executed during the day, you will commit suicide.
Game Master’s Will (Night) - Alter something in a target’s Character Sheet. The change will take effect on the following night. [3 uses]
Brother’s Will (Night) - Eliminate a player if Efina had found they have lied. - Infinite Uses.

The Bishop

Blue Dragon Social :shield:
Holy (Passive) - Is death immune the first time they are attacked.
Memory (Passive) - If the Bishop dies, the Church disbands, with the oldest Church member losing an use of a limited ability. If they have no limited use abilities, they will be occupied for two nights regardless of immunities. Will keep this passive even if his class changes.
Welcome (Day) - Can send someone to Church. Can only have four people - Infinite Uses.
Sacrifice (Day) - Die to give a person of your choice two votes and death immunity for two nights. - 1 use
God’s Word (Night) - Occupy someone at Church. - Infinite Uses.
Prayer (Night) - Heal someone in Church. - Infinite Uses.
Your objective is to defeat the scum faction and any neutral that seek to do you harm.

Converts into The Extremist or the The Apostle
Cult points: 2 - Each ability costs:1

Convert Class of Bishop.

The Extremist :shield:

Unseen Social
Black Roses (Passive) - Occupy and Redirect Immune.
Submit (Day) - Force someone to Church. Can only have four people. - Infinite uses.
Blessing (Day) - Secretly make one Unseen member’s votes count twice, they appear as Blue Dragon tonight. - 2 uses
Holy Punishment (Night) - Kill one person at church, they cannot be healed. - 1 use
False Judgement (Night) - Frame one person at Church. - Infinite uses

Notes: When the Extremist turns into the Assassin, the Church will still be in session.

2 Likes

Dad

1564 - The Extremist (1562)

The Sniper

Neutral Killer
MLG Skills(Passive) - Due to your MLG gaming skills, you are death immune.
360 NO SCOPE (Passive) - Occupy and Redirect immune.
Get rekt (Day) - Snipe someone in the day, killing them instantly. - 1 use.
Reload (Day) - Grab an arrow from your quiver, giving you 1 use of Carnage tonight. - 0 uses. (Gain more uses with every kill for Carnage.)
Headshot (Night) - Attack someone tonight. - Infinite uses
Carnage (Night) - Attack every person that visits your target tonight. - 1 use.
Your objective is to defeat the town faction, scum faction and any neutrals that dare stand in your way.

1 Like

The Priestess

Neutral Social
Holy (Passive) - Immunity against all negative effects from neutrals classes.
Merciful (Day) - Force Pardon a player (or, if there are no trials, reset all votes on this player and prevent any votes on him today) - 1 use
Secret Signs of Faith (Day) - Let someone know that you are the Priestess. The target will only be informed if it is neutral - 3 uses
Channel Energy (Night) - Heal a player. If the targetted player is neutral, it will resurrect him instead - 3 uses
Inquisitio (Night) - Investigate a player and find out if they are neutral or not - infinite uses
Make every neutral win or keep them alive until the end. As long as you are alive and it is still possible that your win condition is reached, the match may not end.

(Due to the suggestion of one of my players)

1 Like

Vanilla town

passive(passive) every member of town faction will permamently become vanilla town with only vote and goal of eliminating mafia every scum faction member become vanilla mafia permamently with factional kill day/night chat with other mafia members and vote. Also every neutral or who dont fall into either category will become neutral survivor with a vote

fuck you hjasik

Neutral Social
Nothing (Passive) -
It starts with one thing
I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To explain in due time
All I know
Time is a valuable thing
Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings
Watch it count down to the end of the day
The clock ticks life away
It’s so unreal
Didn’t look out below
Watch the time go right out the window
Trying to hold on, but you didn’t even know
Wasted it all just to watch you go
I kept everything inside
And even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me
Will eventually be a memory of a time when
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
One thing, I don’t know why
It doesn’t even matter how hard you try
Keep that in mind
I designed this rhyme
To remind myself of a time when
I tried so hard
In spite of the way you were mocking me
Acting like I was part of your property
Remembering all the times you fought with me
I’m surprised it got so
Things aren’t the way they were before
You wouldn’t even recognize me anymore
Not that you knew me back then
But it all comes back to me in the end
You kept everything inside
And even though I tried, it all fell apart
What it meant to me will eventually be a memory of a time when
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I’ve put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I’ve put my trust in you
Pushed as far as I can go
For all this
There’s only one thing you should know
I tried so hard
And got so far
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
I had to fall
To lose it all
But in the end
It doesn’t even matter
Your wincon is to get Hjasik killed by somebody else

This class now targets Isaac if Hjasik is not in the game, otherwise target the filthiest memer in the game that isn't Pug because animal (I'm a pet rock) abuse kinda cringe.

4 Likes

The Predator

Neutral Killing.
Duty (Passive) - If all neutrals have died, you will die no matter what the following night.
Bloodshed (Passive) - You are seen as Assassin/Cult Leader the two nights following a neutrals death. During these nights, you are immune to the Neutral Killer’s attack.
Pure Daylight (Day) - Kill someone in the day publicly, nothing can prevent this. If they are not neutral, you will commit suicide the following night. - 1 use
Neuts OUT! (Day) - Execute a person with L-2 votes, if they are not neutral, you will commit suicide the following night. - 1 use
Observe (Night) - You will know if this target is neutral or not. - Infinite uses
Killing move (Night) - You will attack someone tonight, if this person is not neutral, you will commit suicide the following night. - 1 use
Your objective is to live to see every neutral die and kill at least one neutral.

1 Like

Elderbug

Neutral Social

Vanilla town who must never make any comments that offend another players.
You may not claim this class or your win condition in any form. Don’t attempt to bypass this restriction.

Goal: Get a compliment from someone.

@reaper

4 Likes

Impartiality is for the weak
Take the rolelist when you finish rolling up the game. Good.
You as a host are now allowed to distribute the roles to your players as you seem fit, instead of randomly.
Reroll this slot.

1 Like

Generic JRPG Healer

Blue Dragon Support
Spell Prayer (Passive) - You have a book of spells. The host should make a list of at the minimum 8 spells for you to choose. You may choose to cast them at any moment, once per cycle, and they work as a Dreaming God would work, although they don’t need to be universal and may be targeted.
Fantastical Sexism (Passive) - Men can’t roll this role. Agenders and women are cool with it, though.
Guard Me (Day) - Select your player. They will become your bodyguard tonight - Infinite uses
Let Me Help You (Night) - You may protect another player every other night, which will leave that player unable to be killed for two nights. - Infinite uses
Your objective is to defeat the scum factions and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like

The Amnesiac

Unseen Support
Memory Loss (Passive) - You will not know you are a member of the Unseen, instead thinking you are the Sheriff. Your results will be randomised and not accurate. This lasts until day 4.
Wake Me Up (Day) - Select a player. You will become the Unseen version of their class for the night. 1 night cooldown - Infinite Uses
Your objective is to defeat the Blue Dragon and any neutrals that seek to do you harm…

1. Memory Lose Passive is lost day 4, so you will know your true class and alignment.
1 Like

Thanos :crossed_swords: :shield: :fire:

Blue Dragon Killer

thanos_chibi_by_noovart_dch44sf-pre

Mad Titan (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection. You can use your abilities even when in jail.
Cursed with Knowledge (Passive) - You are night immune for the night if you kill a member of the Blue Dragon with your abilities. You know that [x] is a member of the Blue Dragon.

Thanos Copter (Day) - Gain immunity to post restrictions for the rest of the day and cure yourself of bleeding and post restrictions.

Balance the Universe (Night) - Kill a player who made less than 20 posts during the last day phase. This bypasses all forms of protection. - Infinite Uses

Your objective is to defeat the scum faction and any neutrals that seek to do you harm.

1 Like