[SFoL] SFoL 50: ๐”Š๐”ฏ๐”ž๐”ซ๐”ก๐”ข โ„‘๐”ก๐”ข๐”ž - Endgame

And I need to drive home because brace yourselves the epic Math rant is coming

tbf hes been more active in the chat than the thread for most of the game

And why do you think he suddenly got active all of a freakin sudden?

Now I have to drive home but we need to solve this today.

back

Hello from your slank vig.

The answer is I healed myself. I donโ€™t have a high regard for people doing the optimal thing so I healed myself. It was mod confirmed my message went through. If I had died my logs would have said there is a dayblocker or a person who can kill through jail which there was very little evidence of. I told Prince who my innocent was and I have been watching them for signs of conversion but I know for a fact my innocent cannot be starting scum.

And since I can use my abilities in jail there was absolutely no risk in me being jailed or continuing to be jailed to save me from conversion. Itโ€™s in essence just a permanent obvious jailkeep.

With Prince on me that limited kill focus significantly for scum if they can even kill at all.

And furthermore I suspect that scum are trying to kill me rather than convert me because my utility is almost gone especially with everyone all of a sudden being active.

Based on how Isaacโ€™s play has been I think he is the likely converter of the group. If he wasnโ€™t he could have died and then another person taken his place.

nahhhhhhhhhh

Now if I am right in my theory Isaac is the big bad then they would have tried to kill Sulit last night (if possible) for Isaacโ€™s claim to hold muster.

Ergo if Isaac flips big bad we know that someone either occupied the scum killer or someone healed Sulit.

If Isaac is not the big bad and is town then we learn scum wanted him to look like he failed. If he is not the big bad and scum then something made him apathetic in the game thread hella early and we use that to find his scumbuddies.

Mainly Isaac is the flip we need. And preferably via lynch to get wagon data.

I want Luxy to be the claim from DatBird and here is why. He has claimed an investigative and said the game is โ€œbastardโ€. I want to give him the chance to prove himself. Then if he lives and doesnโ€™t produce results itโ€™s likely DatBirdโ€™s power blocked him and then we lynch him for being convert.

Secondly we also need to start confirming neuts (except GP more on that later).

Blue and Fireslol while confirmed have done jack nor shit to remove neuts.

We if my numbers are correct have very little BD left and need to focus on confirmations and big bad. Not one offs.

Yeah, Iโ€™m just going for the survival tbh.

And how exactly do you suppose you survive if Blizer turns into an NK?

All of his snuggle buddies have to die for him to turn into an NK.

shut up noob you donโ€™t ened to flip me i can confirm my self (with coldsteel)

also if i was nk i wouldve killed someone the nights before

So who we killin?

Lunching Isaac force Alice to shoot you check Luxy if I have my way.

no we are lynching sulit

Why would you do that

1 Like

Why would you lie to me like that