[Insert dumb Australian Question here]

We know about the threat of drop bears, but what about jump bears?

1 Like

magnus immediately regretted posting this

1 Like

What about hoop snakes?

1 Like

I heard they were dangerous as well

1 Like

And wombats

1 Like
1 Like

Who won in the Kangaroo Kickboxing Championships of 1993?

1 Like

How common is hare meat?

1 Like

Is it true that if you punch an Australian, they throw you to the other side of the globe in retaliation?

3 Likes

How does it feels like losing to a bunch of emu in the war?

In the south pole it is aurora australis (don’t know the exact translation) instead of borealis

jpeg-37

Err. Okay, I’ll try answering questions.

1 Like

A drop bear is a hoax in Australian folklore featuring a predatory, carnivorous version of the koala designed to scare tourists. So no.

Same as living anywhere else on Earth, because the magnetic poles are switched and therefore there’s no difference.

Superglue. Surprisingly effective.

Please don’t mention the Emu war. Basically the birds were destroying crops and were to be culled, except… well… the birds ‘won’.

Poking sticks are apart of an American pastime. We don’t require long sticks.

Hell no. The world is a computer simulation.

Dont make things up.

Wombats are nocturnal animals that are generally harmless unless baited. Not a threat. They’re cute, but cannot be Domesticated.

It’s Auorora Australis in the South Pole, and looks like the Northern hemisphere lights but mirrored.

What the hell? Stop making stuff up! No such things!

Hares aren’t traditionally eaten in Australia, no. Hares aren’t Seen as major pests.

Hell yes.

We do not talk about the emu war.

It’s Aurora Australis in the south Pole. Mirrors Borealis, and happens at the same time.

2 Likes

Can you stop covering up for the government. They paid you to say this

2 Likes

Another paid thing you said

1 Like

Something the government doesn’t know I think good

1 Like

:innocent: trust me, you don’t wanna take that road, son.

My life has been a lie

That’s in Australia. Still, they destroy crops, so they aren’t allowed on a farm obviously. And they can’t be straight up adopted, but still. They’re safe.