Lazy Heirs and Cursed Servants [Interest Check turned Signups] (4/4)

In the Kingdom of Adiart, a millennia or two later, two Heirs with their servants arise. Their Father, the King, is angry with his Lazy Good-For-Nothing heirs. So he decided to consult with the local Cult to, in exchange for letting them practice freely, curse two servants to his heirs, forcing them to do whatever their heirs want, with the intent of making them better people. He has also declared to his heirs that whoever is most-suited for the throne will be his official heir, with lots of monetary gain alongside it.

The Servants did not like this. If the heirs were to live, they would be cursed for the rest of their lives, doing what their masters command. But, all is not lost! There was a small loophole in the curse that the Cult Leader told only the servants: “While you must do what your masters say, you are free to do it however you wish. If they ask you to make soup for them, it is not your fault for them not specifying that it had to not be poisoned.” The Cult Leader knew that if either heir rose to power, they would see the flaws in their practices… Mithras revealed this to him. But, if at least one Heir died, then this would no longer happen

So, as a result we have Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Heirs, and Cursed Servants. What could possibly go wrong?

This is sort of a Misc. Game, but it’s more focused on roleplay than mechanics, as it doesn’t really have any.

There are a few mechanics in play:

• There are 4 different times of day, The Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night.
  • During the Morning and Evening, meals will be had, and most people will be together, if they can.
  • Role Cards can change.
  • The Heirs will always be able to demand their Servants to do anything the host deems reasonable.

Sample Role Cards:

The Prince

The Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Prince

Your Servant is [X], The Cursed Butler
You are Overweight, and are very illiterate.
You cannot move anywhere, because you are Overweight.
You can only say words that are 5 letters or shorter, can only say 10 words per post, and can only make 10 posts per time of day.
You win when you win the favor of the King, or if you are the only heir left alive.

The Princess

The Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Princess

Your Servant is [X], The Cursed Maid
You are Overweight, and are very illiterate.
You cannot move anywhere, because you are Overweight.
You can only say words that are 5 letters or shorter, can only say 10 words per post, and can only make 10 posts per time of day.
You win when you win the favor of the King, or if you are the only heir left alive.

The Butler

The Cursed Butler

As you are Cursed, you are impervious to everything.
You Serve [X], The Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Prince.
You will know what their role’s title changes into, but not what their card gains or loses.
You must do whatever The Prince demands from you, but you may re-interpret it however you wish.
You win if the The Prince dies before either heir wins the favor of the King.

The Maid

The Cursed Maid

As you are Cursed, you are impervious to everything.
You Serve [X], The Lazy, Good-For-Nothing Princess.
You will know what their role’s title changes into, but not what their card gains or loses.
You must do whatever The Princess demands from you, but you may re-interpret it however you wish.
You win if The Princess dies before either heir wins the favor of the King.

Players:

1: Magnus
2: KyoDaz
3: Simon
4: Shurian

/pre-in

As a side note: The original idea for this came from someone on the Town of Salem forums, but I was unable to find out who made it. If anyone does find it, I will link to it in the main thread.

1 Like

So it’s only requires 4 players?

Yep. If we want to, we could try with 6 people (L, GFN 3rd Heir, and Cursed 3rd Servant) but the original had 4 players. The Cult thing was mainly just explaining the Curse’s origin.

Interesting.
@DirectorHail (I Command you to join)
@Simon (Great at exploiting loopholes)
@Shurian (enjoys role playing, good enough for me)
@KyoDaz (Why not be cruel and heartless?)

I pinged 4 incase Some don’t wanna join.

Also with the cursed servants can’t die. can they get sick from poison or no?

When is this starting?
Is this a turbo?

The servants are meant to be impervious to everything. They should, at all times, be able to serve their masters.

When at least 4 people are interested, I’ll make a Sign-Up thread.

No.

Put me on the signup roster.
I’m going to sleep now.

0kay chief.

Why use the servants- oh, because too lazy.

Ye

if i join this, i really shouldnt be the prince or princess.
ive put a lot of thought into the genie question, and i have a couple methods to avoid loopholes, depending on how their particular curse functions

Tell me not to poison your soup in 10 or less words using 5 or less letter long words

only use the normal parts

eh, normal, but im sure theres a synonym

Oh, and you also have to consider that you can also command your servant to get you healed if they do poison you.

But, they could ask someone not qualified to heal, to heal.

“make soup that wont hurt me”
tada