Newbie Forum of Lies 1 - The Blue Dragon and Fool win!

Wolfy backing down from lynching a hunter claim while being a MM suspect makes me think they arent actaully MM but they may still be scum

1 Like

Ok but the point is that you spooked him with your reply and that’s why we suspect wolfy

Not a hunter claim I merely haven’t accepted or corrected the assertion

However if Wolfy believed I was scum or neutral pushing him he has no problems voting me

1 Like

@GamerPoke Assume Wolfy is scum but not MM who is arguing to save him that is scum with him if anyone?

What is that question saying? Im not smart enough to comprehend it

2 Likes

also re: people saying I’m not willing to make reads its d2 and usually in tol there’s not a lot of info available at this point so there’s not much for me to go on here other than some sort of gut feeling which I did at the beginning of the day iirc. also there’s several people who have been more inactive than I have ive been trying my best given the other stuff going on. have other stuff to take care of tonight I don’t want to come back to this thread and get voted up just because of that. thanks

There are people arguing not to lynch Wolfy because he is a possible MM.

Assume that Wolfy is scum but not MM.

Which of the people in the first sentence (if any) are scum with Wolfy?

Day one and two are the MOST informative in forum mafia.

Forming reads independent of mechanics is a good skill to have.

I would encourage you to try to do this.

2 Likes

Luxy was saying to not lynch him until D4

There were a lot of people saying that.

I am asking which you think would be scum and why?

Personally, I cant judge anyone because they dont want to lynch anyone since they could be MM so Idk

And if I think I think you are scum for this?

I would tell you if I think someone is MM myself, im not going to let people lynch them before D4

Then why suggest Luxy is scum for seemingly doing so?

I didnt suggest anyone was scum, I thought you asked me to point out someone who was trying to not kill wolfy before D4

Underlined emphasis is mine. I was specifically asking who was scum in the first sentence. There wasn’t any other way to read that far as I can tell.

I told you, I am not smart at life :frowning:

Take five minutes and answer the question asked please

I answered it already, I cant tell you whos scum by looking at someone not trying to kill their Mm suspect before D4

And I am asking in the case of Wolfy scum

Who is faking their belief to get out of lynching Wolfy?