Newbie Forum of Lies 1 - The Blue Dragon and Fool win!

Agreed Wolfy disappeared from the thread. Wolfy needs to get back here and explain.

1 Like

It’s not a good look but Wolfy is probably more likely scum than bazingaboy.

Bazingaboy could just be frustrated and is neutral or not paying close attention.

However the more he persists rather than talk about current activities with Wolfy makes me want his head.

1 Like

You’re gaslighting me because I clearly didn’t read captain’s post and now you’re just on a tirade for no reason at all claiming that I did

Right now the thread has the same old people @Marluxion prod some people plz.

1 Like

If you did not read the Captains post
How did you read that Fire and I are both town?

This is the issue I have. Either you are reading or not. It’s a true/false flag.

Multiple people have commented since then and if this was a logical issue it would surely be pointed out. Saying “gaslighting” doesn’t make it true.

Okay let’s settle this shit once and for all. I am NOT revisiting this ever again cause it’s SO dumb but you clearly do not drop anything as you have the attention span of a meth-addled man engaged in solving a 300 sided rubix cube.

Captain made one (1) [singular] post amid all of your checks notes 71 posts. All it takes is not seeing the post (which I didn’t).

I came in and posted my question about who captain would vote. Then I scrolled up to read the thread which I skimmed cause it’s literally ALL you and firekitten posting. I then noticed that captain not only already posted, but then voted. I then voted Captain. Are you satisfied now, Methlbade?

3 Likes

It’s just a game relax, it’s meant to be fun.

Sorry I’m roleplaying too hard I thought this was a life and death situation

2 Likes

Oh it most certainly is, just don’t insult people, even if they want to chop your head off.

1 Like
  1. A general good threshold for activity is generally 5 times the number of players alive in a given day. Considering I am at less than that total, I am well within reasonable rates.

2. To the contrary I am not singularly focused. I would be pushing Wolfy if he was here.

3. I have treated you no different than FireKitten or Wolfy.

I push until I have an answer that is reasonable or I am told I am being unreasonable by someone other than the person I am pushing or the line of questioning is not bearing fruit. None of that applied here.

Your insults do nothing to progress the gamestate as a whole, only that you are indeed frustrated. I can and will continue to hunt despite your insults. If you think hunting should be done a different way, by all means poke people. Like if you can hunt Wolfy I am all ears.

1 Like

Bazingaboy seems town here to me, as he explained why he voted captain for the lack of posts as king (i think). Wolfy’s role fishing post is quite unusual and out of place since he didn’t follow it up. I’m pretty sure you softed your class, which probably wasn’t needed, however, wolfy may be a good lynch for today unless something comes up due to the lack of posts today.

/vote Wolfy

/vote Wolfy

Also, from what I can tell @MathBlade has seemed to already have gotten into two arguments that seem TvT which may suggest his is actually scum faking it, especially as he seems to be trying very hard to be seen as scumreading. Although I do have a townlean on him right now, depending on Kitten’s further actions I think we can probably determine whether Math vs Firekitten is TvT or TvS.

Honestly this seems like fake logic, it doesn’t actually make sense. Town can get as in many T V T as scum could. Town also are idiots keep this in mind (no offence but we are all idiots). Scum however know who to push and honestly I don’t think any of his other pushes are scummy, because they actually could lead to somewhere. I agree with pretty much everything except his confusing questions earlier.

Maybe it’s just me because as scum I can fake TvT well so I’m expecting others to do it as well.

It’s probably just you. Opinions on wolfy tho.

Additionally, I don’t see any benefit BD could have gained from Math’s class being outted even though he softed earlier.

@Kirefitten

@Marluxion people are very inactive any prods?

I was out of town for a weekend golf trip. Reading through the thread now.

Prods will be coming out in 3 hours. If you haven’t posted today, try to do so by then.