NewD3 - Spectator Chat

Applause/Replay?

I’ll probably reread game soon™.

I’ve been too distracted by other forum things to even follow this properly which I regret.
But oh boy, integrity breaches are sure “fun”.

I dislike this post a lot.

Applause/Replay still D1 gamesolve though.

1 Like

Big fan of Enigma and Lovegame here. No wonder that latter died.
Trying to ignore alt speculations, it’s actually refreshing to be able to do reads unbiased.

After reviewing cfd and vote analysis, having both Shallow and Babylon in the Nulls, and doing extreme effort to swing votes against Babylon to save Shallow looks extremely bad for Paparazzi. Also, some of his posts were outright worldbuilding.

Reevaluated.
I don’t scumread Shallow here actually. But the progression of Paparazzi is still weird as heck and cannot come from town imho.

Since she died, her readlist is really important. There is a 0% chance that all scum are in her townreads.

If Paparazzi doesn’t get lynched, I’d like to get Telephone lynched. Simply for breaking game integrity in their opener post, which is atrocious.

Anstreim, 3x3?

Wait let me actually read on the game properly.

So the fun thing, I don’t have 3x3. I have 2x3x2 instead:

Enigma
Venus

Telephone
Replay
Shallow

Paparazzi
Applause

Ask away about any and give me your own.

1 Like

Enigma
Telephone

Papparazzi
Shallow
Venus

Replay
Applause

DISCLAIMER: This does not mean that Papparazzi/Shallow/Venus are not villagers, just that I need a 2x3x2.

Why is this not lockwoof?

Why are you torturing me with colors again.
I’ve suffered enough in Dreaming Gods spectator chat, this is even worse.

Also why is Paparazzi so high for you.

Sorry, I just like them. A lot.

Because they’re a villager.

Because they actually had decent posts before EoD, even though I immensely disliked their start.
Also they are townier than Paparazzi (who had several posts that read completely off for me, I can quote them later if you want me to) which is a feat considering the opener. These were posts that stood out to me:

Too bold for scum to enter the thread like this imo, it’s confrontational and I don’t think Replay/Telephone are W/W and it’s just theatrics.

This is an actually valid point that they brought to attention when no one else did.

Then there’s this one in particular:

Scum would push themselves to appear productive instead of saying “I can’t exactly make a scumread” imo.
Them saying that they have a plenty of nulls actually looks towny to me, because again, I’d expect scum to force a read on someone like Shallow – “They didn’t post at all clearly they must be coasting scum”, because it’s not even a hard read/thought to make or fake.

Also these:

Looked pretty fine to me.

They are scum, come at me.

Wanna bet :wink: ?

Depends on your offer :^)