[Anonymous Competitive] - NewD3 - Mafia Wins!

Their is no night zero

Doesn’t this setup always have a n0? That is a big appeal of it, after all, with everybody claiming their n0 and what not to cover for the cop.

Look at the cards

I knew what the setup was, I was making a joke.

Please do not read in to the above posts, it was a joke gone sour, I am afraid.

Why do you think it might be s vs s?

Now everyone’s posted…

Paparazzi
Telephone
Enigma
//////
Babylon
Lovegame
Shallow
/////
Replay
Venus
Applause

That’s how I feel about things so far. I’d be open to a case to lynch any of my bottom 4 or 5 right now.

again, weak pushes and small bickering

not to mention that just entirely looked like someone calling for their scummate to participate

You mean applause? I honestly hate they conveniently showed up with 5 minutes of being pinged too

I want everyone to give full reads at least once, but preferably twice a day. There are too few of us to tolerate passengers imo.

Enigma has a very similar readslist to this. Enigma’s bottom three is simialir.

Enigma likes LoveGame howeve, and would have them definitely far above Babylon at least.

Why not love Shallow?

T’was a joke vote, so /unvote. Shallow love SoD joke vote. A bit surprised to see that my joke vote caught steam, but I will read that over in a bit

Referring to yourself like this is obnoxious please don’t.

3 Likes

If I read the set up correctly, it us 7 vs 2? Not the hellscape of 6 vs 3 I was thinking it was for some reason?

Townslip denied, this is bad.

3 Likes

Enigma agrees. This post alone makes Paparazzi suddenly more suspicious to Enigma.

What was the point of the post? OP literally says all setup info and 7v2 is standard anyway, 6v3 is absurd.

1 Like

I do not love this post, or you.

It seems very fake to me, and it coming right after there was commenting on someone misunderstanding the setup is very suspicious.

@Paparazzi Can you explain why you do not love venus?

I think I love venus. Venus is a very nice planet, and I agree with both them, and enigma, on a lot of points.

Also shallow’s continued behavior of not only referring to themselves in the third person (which is what enigma is doing, and fits with my blend-in read)

But this is also directly copying my writing style, which is seen in my posts below:

Even the incorrect grammar is copied, which makes me sure that Shallow is just mimicking the writing styles of more prominent players.

It is now my task to figure out if this is simply mafia trying to blend in, or just a townie who is for whatever reason subconsciously mimicking our typing quirks, and jokes.

Enigma disliked Venus earlier because they disagreed with Enigma alot, especially on Applause, but Venus is starting to rise a bit on Enigmas reads.

Venus also had this reaction to a vote from Telephone, and Enigma strongly dislikes this reaction:

Enigma is unsure of Venus’ alignment at this moment.

Enigma recognises this post is slightly useless, Enigma started writing it with the idea of a strong stance but realised Enigma wasnt sure either way.