NFoL5 (5/16) - Endgame - BD, Merc, and Strigoi win!

@Aelin would’ve kept you around if you had kept your cool. ily

why are you saying this like scum sad you have to kill the neut

I don’t think I even know there’s a thing like that?

But if there’s that I cannot convince you. I’ll wait for you to read me right by my posts then, because I don’t think I should mess up there as I have nothing to mess up with.

i feel like this comes off as insulting more than not despite it not being your intention

still not realllly feeling an eli yeet

all rolecards are in this thread

What do you think are the chances of Aelin being another Neutral? They don’t seem to be aligned with anyone

@Appelsiini I’m confused about your push on Katze, are you having the mentality of “I don’t know who they are so, it’s better to eliminate before we find out too late?”

@WindwardAway has replaced in for @pandagod

Do not discuss replacements

4 Likes

hello world

Let’s go!

I spent 45 seconds looking at his iso and can already tell you that he’s 90% town

1 Like

What happens if we do not eliminate anyone, I mean if everyone is confused should we risk voting?

WINDDDDDDDDDDDD, WIIIND a

hype levels have increased 69%

ohmygodimsoexcitedthatihavenotimetocapitalizeandspacemywords

i’d say that’s generous
the person i really want to vote is the dude with the prince avatar but he’s very clearly new and i dont wanna make his first game one where gets ml’d his first day phase lol

If you want to go for someone that’s not aelin, min is a good choice

or maybe a spicy ATNoname one

Thanks, I meant to heart react there but they give me only one react every 24 hours. That’s kinda sad. I feel broke.

1 Like

Wind is going to have a hard time understanding so I’ll do that.