Ninjas and Guns - Overwatch Flavor - [3/17] - Day 7: Mafia Wins (winky face) (it's not a joke)

Thanks for the easy early self hammer so i can kill the next obv town fast <3
vote : dkkoba

Yall the best!!

Good bye discussion

Btw ur dying tonight dummy

EoD5 Votecount

Player Voted by Votes
DkKoba Wazza, ATNoName, Marshal, SirDerpsAlot, DkKoba 5/5
Not voting eevee, Universal, Amelia 3

DM me if there are errors

DkKoba has been executed! They were…

Moira

if i see one more moira play of the game that’s just her using her ultimate and looking at an enemy tank im going to lose my marbles

You are Mafia Role Cop.

Each night, you may inspect a player. You will learn their role.

Additionally, you know that [REDACTED] is Vanilla Town. Their name will be redacted in the event you flip.

You win when you reach parity with the town.

Night 5 has begun and will end in like 24 hours 2021-06-18T21:30:00Z (action lock still 30m before)

Nightskip is enabled, if a majority of living players vote to skip night in their classcards we can do that :joy_cat:

The night has been skipped!

@eevee has died! They were…

Symmetra

multiple reworks of your entire kit and blizzard still couldn’t make you a cohesive character

You are Vanilla Town.

You have no abilities, other than your voice and your vote.

You win when you eliminate the mafia.

Day 6 has begun and will end in 48 hours (2021-06-20T16:45:00Z), or sooner if majority is reached.

With 6 alive, majority is 4.

@Marshal
@ATNoName
@Universal
@SirDerpsAlot
@Wazza
@Amelia

wtf

did scum tree their nightkill?

no clue why eevee dies there but shrug

so we kill Amelia then.

probably not randed if nightskip? not sure

I feel like ATNN and Derps are both straight up town, derps moreso than atn

Amelia slot i still think is kind of villagery but admittedly amelia themselves has done nothing to make me feel that way

I mean it doesn’t say everyone. it says majority so it would be funny if we skipped scum’s action.

But who knows.

i feel bad for sulit about the rand but it was funny so idrc lol

I think its prob uni tbh cuz wazza’s emotion is gut villagery and i still townread the wind posts

why is it amelia

like I said, Uni has been in POE for basically ever. It wouldn’t make sense if Koba decided to dome themselves unless they have given up?

koba was very likely dying, i actually thought that them trying to live in the thunderdome instead of giving up spew indicated the last wolf was in a bad spot

by claiming the bp first it gave them the opportunity to ML sulit which means wolves only need 2 more ml, whereas without it koba was prob dying anyways

I would still say they were in a good position.