[Noble Contest] Noble Rework Pitch(JammySplodge)

depends if it happens for other classes that protect

IT’S LITERALLY JUST PROTECTION STOP ACTING LIKE IT’S THIS NEW THING WE NEED TO THINK MORE ABOUT

bloody hell

It’s called mechanic testing, geez.

it doesn’t need testing it’s ALREADY A THING

Ugh, protection is a knight mechanic - so unless you mean the noble dies with the attacker, I assume you meant something else.

I feel preventing the visit from the attack role is stronger imo

FUCKING

king’s guards

king’s fucking guards

or alchemist

jesus christ everyone fucking else got it

Most people have a notes section explaining how the mechanic interacts with other roles specifically.

I DON’T NEED TO EXPLAIN IT IT ALREADY FUCKING EXISTS

jesus wept

If you don’t want to answer reasonable questions and receive feedback then 1) You are a poor excuse for a MOD, 2) Why bother creating a topic? And 3) Why not lock the topic?

1 Like

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YOU ARE TESTING MY FUCKING PATIENCE MOLE

The mechanic is already in the fucking game you don’t have to give me the fucking third degree

says who, hmm?
unless you’ve moderator here you have no fucking right to judge me on that respect

if you fucking read the topic you would see my reason at the top of the post

because i don’t want to lock the topic, I want actually sensible people to comment on my ideas and perhaps give me feedback, what I don’t want is “HURR DURR HOW DUZ DIS MEKANIC WURK” when it’s BLATANTLY FUCKING OBVIOUS HOW THE FUCKING MECHANIC FUCKING WORKS I’VE LITERALLY FUCKING TOLD YOU LIKE FOUR FUCKING TIMES

1 Like

see this, this is me answering your question
Again and again and again and again and again like it’s fucking Groundhog Day

edits made because of stuff Bos said on discord

Jammy, you’re kind of going off the rails here.

I think it’s a good question, especially since Alchemist heals instead of guarding like the King and even you don’t seem to know the answer.

Instead of flipping out on somebody, ask Boslof for an answer and provide it or something. This is incredibly cringe-inducing behavior for a moderator to be honest - as much as it sucks, and I will say that this is one reason I never have and probably never will accept to be a mod of anything, you are held to a higher standard than the rest of us because your actions reflect on those of the company you now act as the face of (that being i42). They can’t afford to act like that to people; neither can you.

Now I’ve known you for a long time before you became a mod, and I realize that you in no way mean to personally attack @Moleland here, but not everybody will have past experience with you. People won’t give second chances to those in a PR role, and that’s something that just comes with the territory.

3 Likes

it’s the same fucking thing one of them just doesn’t cure bleeding
death. immunity.
that’s fucking it

So then I assume the Knight would still die?

I just get fucking irritated when I answer a fucking question and then I get asked the same god damn question again
and again
and again
if you want fucking answers then read my fucking replies

I don’t see a yes or a no, which is what the question seeks as a response. Even saying “I’d assume they do still die but I’m not sure” is better than freaking out over a question.

Like I had to answer that myself.

1 Like

well if we do the obvious thing and look at the fucking wiki we see that it says “Kill a player. If they were an ally, you will instead take your own life.”
This means that if you target an ally with cold steel you’ll die

i should probably change the wiki descriptions to “attack a player” as that’s a more accurate description

it’s not my job to tell you how pre-existing mechanics work when you can look it up yourself

4 Likes