2 Likes

Hammer has been reached.

1 Like

FINAL PHASE 4 VOTECOUNT

Player Voted by Votes
Scientist Officer, Security, Cryogenics 4/4
Officer Scientist 1/4
Not Voting Student, Teleporter 2

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 to reach majority.

@Scientist has been ejected from the ship’s airlock.

Night 4 has begun and will end in approximately 24 hours (at 2021-08-17T13:00:00Z).

Please get night actions in an hour before projected daystart.

@Student has been killed.

Phase 5 begins.

The Starship Epiphron has 106 hours of power remaining.

pretty sure the game is just solved

With that being said, I’m not going to vote right away just in case

it’s awfully quiet here in the ship now

it’s almost like someone killed all my friends

VOTECOUNT

Player Voted by Votes
Not Voting Officer, Security, Cryogenics, Teleporter 5

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 to reach majority.

Here’s why I think the game is solved.

1.Security and Me cannot be in a team together because of several reasons. First, I did not immediately hammer scientist with security and I pushed against a teleporter execution yesterday which, theoretically, would have led to me and security winning by just killing Officer.
2.Officer cannot be aligned with any player living right now because the game would have ended automatically.
3.Teleporter cannot be aligned with any player living as he would have killed Officer and redirected my ability away.
4.Teleporter confirmed scientists results yesterday, and the game did not end upon executing scientist, which means scientist was scum as there cannot be two living scum members alive (see the previous points).

Because of that, pretty sure it’s teleporter

I swapped myself and officer because of security’s last words.

I don’t know what this gamestate is like at all, but I am not a wolf. Pretty sure it’s gonna take a herculean effort to convince you all of that though.

immediately upon saying something my paranoia goes back up

Teleporter, do you think scientist killed himself?

Honestly I thought the YouTube video you linked meant that you were a wolf and quick hammered yesterday morning and I was fuming you all ignored my advice and voted early.

But the game didn’t end, which means that I officially have no idea what is going on. My world yesterday doesn’t work because student/officer are clearly not the wolfteam. To that end, I have no idea who the last wolf is.

the YouTube video sounds great it just looks like a demon child which isn’t my fault

I really don’t know.

If they did expecting to be redirected that’s such a ballsy play.

Yeah I just saw that, saw “might as well just end this” from you and just thought I was hoodwinked. But again the game didn’t end, which means that we executed a wolf somewhere.

And if the wolf is Scientist then yesterday makes no sense because I know I’m town and y’all were advocating for Scientist’s execution yesterday. So I really don’t know.

If security is a wolf, it’s clear that he’s a power wolf based off how he shot eavesdropper who people town read. Based on that assumption alone, I don’t think security treats yesterday like he did if he was scum with scientist.

I said “let’s cut to the chase” because it was clear that student wasn’t scum because he wasn’t hammering which meant that it had to be scientist, I can see where you assume that is me open wolfing tho