Orangevitational - Aliens Win!

Comms wagon

FINAL PHASE 2 VOTECOUNT

Player Voted by Votes
Coroner Officer, Security, Trapsetter, Student, Surveillance 6/6
NoLynch Cryogenics 1/6
Not Voting Scientist, Teleporter, Facilitator, Coroner 4

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 to reach majority.

@Coroner has been ejected from the ship’s airlock.

Night 2 has begun and will end in approximately 24 hours (at 2021-08-14T13:00:00Z)

Please get night actions in an hour before projected daystart.

1 Like

General Announcement

I have been informed there’s a chance the forums may be down for updates later tomorrow. Just be aware that this may occur. As with the outage yesterday, this time will not be subtracted from the overall time - but since I can’t monitor the status of the forums 24/7, please simply DM me on Discord the first time you notice the forums are down and as soon as they go back up so I can accurately track the time.

1 Like

oh god oh fuck what did they do to PMs

3 Likes

@Surveillance has been killed.

Phase 3 begins.

The Starship Epiphron has 130.25 hours of power remaining.

@Facilitator why weren’t you on surv. I mean I know who you were on instead, but did you expect this to happen if you weren’t on them?

@Trapsetter

Right now I’m the only protective still alive/has uses besides you and teleporter. If you still have a trap left, can you use it on me tonight? Stalling my inevitable death is +ev for town because of how powerful my role is right now.

@Scientist what are your results

Something that I noticed when rereading people over the night phrase is that scientist has spent a lot of posts commenting over how teleporter is scum, but they have spent the majority of the time they set aside for ISO’ing and casing for other people, despite this. Not really sure if this is scummy per say but it’s something I noticed. @Scientist sorry for the ping twice but when you get the time can you ISO teleporter officially for me so I can attempt to read if your read on them is genuine

Pretty confident in the fact that coroner was not town. Not sure if they were sympathizer or pack wolf but I can’t see how a town would be making those posts.

I no actioned last night cuz I didn’t think everyone was on the same page.

Who’s alive:

Officer
Cryogenics
Scientist
Security
Teleporter
Student
Myself
Facilitator

no action, slept peacefully

People i’m straight up confident are town:

Myself
Student

People I have as roughly town:

Officer
Cryo
Scientist
Security
Teleporter

The last person:

Facilitator

Want to see what Scientist’s results are.

Also want @Student to answer my questions from yesterday regarding their read on Comm.

This is basically what I expected honestly

If student picked eaves we might have some more good info actually

Cryogenics security same alignment

1 Like

Great, if that’s the wolfteam i give up soo

1 Like