guess ill make an actual vc

Official VC

Voted Voter Votes
Nightingale Silviu, WindwardAway, an_gorta_pratai, Marluxion 4/4
Not Voting Nightingale, Jane 2

if anythings wrong with this vc you have 5 minutes so i can write some flavor

/vote nightingale

3 Likes

While the group were deliberating, one of them suddenly shot to their feet. “I can’t take this anymore!” They growled, their voice changing unnaturally.

“A-are you okay…?” A demigod asked, reaching out a hand to comfort them.

It was slapped away. “Don’t touch me, Olympian scum,” they spat. “I can die here if I want - I’ll be reborn eternally in the pit.”

“So you admit to being a Titan?” A braver member of the group asked.

“I admit to being tired of this bullshit.” Was all that they said. They hardly struggled as they were thrown to the execution block roughly, and the blade sailed cleanly through their neck, the golden ichor functioning as their lifeblood staining the floor of the arena as the body shimmered out of existence.

“A shame,” Tartarus’ voice echoed throughout the stadium and stands, which were full of boo’ing, jeering monsters. “I never expected one of Gaea’s spawn to be so… weak,” he spat the word out, reminding some of the demigods of the story of Iapetus and Damascus that had been told to them by Percy and Annabeth after the House of Hades and their escape from the Underworld. “No matter. Sleep.” His voice was notably frustrated.

Nightingale has been executed!
They were…

Koios

Titan - Investigative

Passive: Knowledge is Power - Every time a player truthfully claims their class type, ability, or flavor, you will gain a usage of a night claim-vanillizer. This can be used amongst players who apply to the above category. You can only have one use of this passive at a time. This can be used alongside other night abilities, but not the factional kill. If you are redirected, you will not use this. This passive is disabled in LyLo and MyLo.

Night: Restrict Knowledge - As the Titan of Knowledge, you can control what you wish others to know. If you personally kill someone tonight, their classcard will not flip. (1 Use)

Night: All-Knowing - You know plenty about someone from just a glance. Choose a player. You will learn their role type. (3 Uses)

Reach parity with the Demigods.

Night will end in 24 hours from the scheduled EoD, at 2021-08-19T17:00:00Z. If a majority of players choose to skip and all players with applicable actions have either acted or chosen not to act, night will be skipped.

1 Like

Welcome to Danganronpa 3 2nd class trial

Sigh, I apologise, I didn’t see the day ended.

ill shoot you

1 Like

flavor tbd once aelin wakes up

Silviu has died! He was…

It is MyLo. Votes are locked. Sleep is a valid vote.

Day will end 2021-08-21T17:00:00Z

2 Likes

@an_gorta_pratai
@Jane
@Marluxion
@WindwardAway

I claimed it.

I’m pretty sure it’s the same rule as any other game; only investigatives know if they are redirected.

It’s ~basically confirmed I redirected Eli to gorta N1, since Eli never claimed the roleblock on gorta.

Like I said, I only had 2 shots and used them N1 & N2.

1 Like

@WindwardAway what did you do when you visited night yesterday?

Ok, thanks for the answers. I guess that also answers what I was gonna ask, about whom you attempted to redirect me to.

That’s the thing; I didn’t and I don’t know how you got your result, unless you’re lying. I literally can’t visit other players.

but I saw your slot visit someone

if you can’t explain why then you are my vote for today

How is that possible?

or if anyone else can’t

I definitely can’t explain it