Purgatory 2 - Demon Chat

Demon

You win when two demons have snuck into heaven, or when the Lost Souls lose a Judgement Day.

This direct message also functions as your scum chat. You may speak freely here, even after you “die.”

The Three Demons are Solic, Memesky and MTheJoker

2 Likes

Also, so it cant be angleshot -

The DMs for town rolecard’s subject was just

Purgatory - Playername
followed by the town rolecard and nothing else

2 Likes

/Confirm

/confirm reroll now

lolno
there hasn’t been a breach in game integrity

also @Solic

i’m sorry
the dice are a cruel mistress

2 Likes

We’ll be the strongest scum team this forum has ever seen. Won’t we guys! :eyes:

2 Likes

Crickets

3 Likes

I literally can’t play in scum teams. Sorry guys.

I will double down now though, since apparently defending someone scummy until the end is a great towntell for me in other games.

WOOP first time I am called town in a FM game :wink:

I guess I’m doing something right with this interaction.

XD
Something. You did draw unwanted attention to yourself, usally its me who does that tho :wink:

I can’t play in the background, because i never do that. Curse of being active as town. I have to be active as all roles.

True. I’m lucky that suck at playing town so I can suck at playing scum and they think I’m town!

Ashe is buying into it luckily. :smiley:

2 Likes

Can you vote yourself for either phase? @Marluxion

Just say that she hasn’t been doing much and you wanted to see what she would do under the vote. Parfait is male or female?

Female

1 Like

Guys you need to show some activity or it will be impossible to townread you and possibly send you to heaven at any point. I won’t be able to convince anyone of your towniness if you don’t say anything.

Feel free to run it by us first in the chat here, but do speak up. It doesn’t have to be in day 1, but eventually you will need to produce content.