1. Marshal
  2. TL
  3. theirs a couple here tbqh but probs jane just cuz jane bad
2 Likes

am I the only person that has to go look at the playerlist to make these btw

no

Im going to sleep after marshal posts because Im really curious

thread is paused waiting for marshals post

if it werent midnight thatd prob be >rand V for her but ill pretend it still is so i can just say marshal V and not read her gg ez

Jane!!!

Lol (no clue)

Gorta!!!

I think the second part of 643 is villagery because he’s been known to wolfread that before.

1095 is realistically pretty villagery because it subtly says ‘sulit good wim as wolf d1’ without outright relying on meta which feels like something he picked up on and spit out from his memory vs. specifically sought out to fake.

Wish we had more but it’s >>rand v.

Apprentice(Ignoring YBW for now!!!)

I’m going to ignore the openwolf, he did this exact thing in wwfm and i’d rather not try to read into it.

Liked the marl read in 1479 but can’t really say it’s villagery.

All of his posts are, like, p solid but I can’t say they’re anything out of the realm of fakeability? GTHHHH villager but it’s absolutely nully mc nulllnull

Zone!!!

Ya no fuckin clue on this one gonna be honest

Mist!!!

Grr
Really can’t make a ton out of her posts, it’s nothing strikingly obvtown. I’m gonna pull a classic and go with ‘Mist doesn’t have that image that her villa game usually has’. Cooould be because of gimmick but even without gimmick it feels like she’s just putting reads in thread and doing absolutely nothing with them. She was a lot more confident and sassy in GW smalltown, here it feels less that.

Realistically closeish to null but proooobably wolf tbhtbh. Don’t take this as ‘marshal wolfreading mistyx to get ez read’ cuz I don’t want to put her through that nor do I have the energy to.

Marl!!!

Brah idfk anymore. There’s a collection of posts that if I squint at I can think are villagery but i think that’s disgusting to townread marl for. I’m gonna just drop dis one at null too. Ez.

Pls don’t throw me out as a d1 tho I’ve literally just shitposted all game cuz I have had no time to intensively read until now

Min!!!

Fight with arctic probably just out of wolfrange tbh. # of and level of reads early was good, would prefer if they did anything else but realistically I don’t really see min getting this pissed at arctic in any wolf scenario? There seems to be very genuine indignation at the wolfread at them and their hatred of the perceived hypocrisy they get from arctic is not a way a wolf who’s mad at being wolfread channels that.

Town asf. Kill me if min ever flips wolf, this is 100% the read i’d make on a partner as w/w and you’d be bad not to.

(Min if ur reading this pls do make reads so I don’t take this back before EoD)

Wind!!!

S T R A T E G I C A L L Y ignoring this slot in this post for reasons that I’m literally never going to explain in my entire lifetime. I will take it to the grave. Not a soul will know why. You can only guess

TL!!!

Nooooot able to clear TL here. Posting is aiiiiiight but there’s no image™ and the reads are all more or less surface level. P sure TL was delirious for a few posts so Imma be nice and slapp down a null on the slot

Eli!!!

Uhhh realisticcally I don’t actually think he’s super wolfy? He’s sorta subdued here yah but there are a few sequences that I thought were townie 1545 is one.

I think 1548 is a post that would get him insta-ITA’d in a mash but isn’t actually that wolfy.

IDK man he’s an LHF that town’s gonna make an excuse to kill unless I sheild and there’s not enough to sheild. I wouldn’t touch d1. Think he’ll be capable of a good amount more later down the line. Givin small townlean rn 4 da creds

Min

Gorta

Eli

App
Marl
Wind
Zone

TL

Mist

Ranking lowposters. Big group of 4 is null. TL and mist aren’t actaully that far from null.

2 Likes

Still think it’s honestly pretty dumb to wolfread me

that’s all the lowest posters cuz i’m not gonna go thru the effort of reading 12030 chloe reads

Marshal are you okay

Sirderpsalot unironically pretty fuckin wolfy

Nooope lol

explicame

marl popping up right after that wall is HELLA wolfy

1 Like

As derps would say:

Gut

And as marshal would say

I think he’s made a ton of posts specifically to get townread and not in a way i’d expect from v!him? Ez?

I do this as either alignment

??? no

man said he’d post when he got to work and he’s presumably at work

get to work at 11
close out shift for coworker
close down pool area
set up pc
log on
11:15
kek

1 Like

Not really like this tho

anyway i’ve only seen the recent posts and my pings so time to actually see what the hell happened while i was gone

I don’t have enough information about specific posts etc to dispute other than simply

“No”