[SFM] Luigi Mansion Town Win

Welcome To Luigi Mansion Forum Mafia.

Rules

1.No Angleshooting

2.No quoting your card. No quoting other chats as well.

3.Don’t join if you are going to be inactive.

4.The minimum post requirement is 10 posts each day. If you seriously can’t reach this then I feel sorry for you.

5.Don’t announce you will replace out. Or better yet, don’t join this if you think you are going to replace out or find this boring. I will remember if you replace out when I host other games.

6.No talking about the game outside of the thread, if you see someone doing it tell me ASAP.

7.No quoting your flavor text in your class card or even paraphrasing it. You may name your flavor character however.

8.No editing other people’s posts or deleting them unless you get permission from me

Mechanics

1.Lynches are plurality D1 and majority + plurality all of the other days.

2.Day/Night cycles are 72/24, unless stated otherwise by an ability.

3.There are no last wills unless stated otherwise.

4.Each person has a passive they do not know. Only mafia know their passives. Don’t be that one guy who outs your passive.

5.In addition to passives, mafia have 15 one shot abilities. They can perform these abilities in addition with their factional kill. (A person can kill someone and use their ability)

6.If a mafia member dies, the mafia need to cross out an Ability. They can’t use that ability anymore.

7.This game is not bastard, however may have slight bastard elements.

8.Passives are revealed upon death.

9.Flavor names are NAI. Feel free to claim it, however do not quote it. If you quote your flavor text or even soft it expect to be modkilled.

10.The host has a right to remain silent regarding any questions about the setup passives, to stop angle shooting.

11.If anything broken is ever found, I shall fix it regardless of your complaints.

Rolelist

10 town

3 mafia

1.Solic
2.Eevee-Lynched Mafia Poltergeist
3.Icibalus-Killed N2-Cleaned
4.Celeste
5.Datbird
6.Isaac-Modkilled-Town Luigi
7.Nerbins
8.Maximusprime-Replaced By H_Hjaisk
9.Wazza
10.Maxwell
11.Geyde-Killed N2-Cleaned
12.PoisonedSquid-Lynched D2-Town Slammer
13.Soulshade-Lynched D1-Mafia Mario

Back Ups

1.Meteor
2.Sam17z

Please Note, this game will not start until after April 8th.

If this gets filled I would probably send out rolecards in 1-2 days after it’s filled, however you should confirm in your class card as day won’t start till after April 8th. Any talking in this thread will first result in a warning and after that other punishments will happen.

Game Links

Town Card + D1 Mechanics
D1 Start
D1 Modkill + Mechanics Updated
All Vote Counts
D1 Lynch
D2 starts
D2 Lynch
D3 Starts
D3 Lynch
D4 Starts

Town Card looks like this.

Firekitten

”I didn’t ask to be placed in a haunted mansion here”

Somehow, SOMEHOW. You caused enough chaos that people were done with you. They threw you in a haunted mansion and was like “Whatever Happens, Happens” turns out ghosts aren’t that scary. They are actually pretty friendly. That is, until the dark moon happened. Now you try to get rid of the dark moon influence, as even King Boo regrets his decision. Turns out, that the dark moon affects ghost differently. And some of them aren’t listening to him.
Pawsive-Hidden
Win Condition-Defeat all of the members of the mafia

Game Mechanics For D1 Go Here

1.The mechanical oracle had a vision. They saw that @Isaac_Gonzalez passive was one of the following but can’t decide which.

If Town

A random person has a bomb due to you. This bomb will explode in 12 hours if they do not pass it by then, killing them. This will stay until it reaches LYLO. Every time it’s passed the timer resets back to 12 hours. Once it explodes it’s gone forever.

If Mafia

A random person has a bomb due to you. This bomb will explode in 12 hours if they do not pass it by then, killing them. This will stay until it reaches LYLO. Every time it’s passed the timer resets back to 12 hours. Once it explodes it’s gone forever.

2.There are last wills due to a passive. Message me your last will and I will reveal it upon your death. This can disappear for whatever reasons.

3.When the game starts, everyone shall choose a person they want to befriend by typing /Befriend X in the thread. if the other person types /Accept X then you will both be given a neighborhood chat. If you already have a Neighbhorhood chat with someone you can’t accept or befriend anyone else. This can disappear for whatever reasons.

4.Every odd day you can vote in your class card who you want to be healed that night. That person will be healed that night. The person who is healed and the vote count will not be revealed. This can disappear for whatever reason.

Game Mechanics For D2

1.The mechanical Oracle had a vision. They saw that @Emilia passive was one of the following passives.

If Town

As long as you are alive everyone can send in last wills that will be shown upon their death.

If Mafia

As long as you are alive everyone can send in last wills that will be shown upon their death. Every time someone sends in a last will or updates it you will know who sent it and what was said on it. The first time you perform the factional kill the kill will be cleaned.

2.A spooky ghost was super scared and wanted to hide somewhere. On every even day a spooky ghost will ask you to vote on somewhere to hide behind. You vote in your PM’s. Votes are Hidden and the person with the most votes won’t be announced. If the person who was voted is attacked, the hider dies as well. If the hider is attacked however he will not die. Alternatively, you can vote for them to hide behind no one.

3.The Neighbhorhood thing for anyone who hasn’t done it so far is still around.

4.Last wills are still a thing.

D3 Mechanics

1.The mechanical Oracle has revealed @Maxwell passive. Their passive is either.
Town

Upon being lynched roleblock and remove the person passive who has hammered you for a night and the next day.

If Mafia

Upon being lynched, remove the person’s passive who has hammered you.

2.There are Last wills still.

D4 Mechanics

1.There are Last wills still

2.The mechanical Oracle has revealed @Nerbins passives.

If Town

1.You have .667 of a vote
2.You have .666 of a vote
3.You have .667 of a vote

If Mafia

1.You have .667 of a vote
2.You have .666 of a vote
3.You have .667 of a vote

2 Likes

/join

How does this apply to chats like scumchat and masonchat? Also no talking until gamestart I presume? :thinking:

1 Like

you can talk in your scumchat/whatever other chats may exist. It only means this thread.

Also, all game mechanics will be added onto a single post. This means that for example, something happens D1. It will be added to the first post under D1. If something happens D2, there will be a title saying D2 under the D1 Mechanics and I’ll say check there for the mechanic. This is to keep all game mechanics organized

Do you need a cohost?

@BlueStorm

This is your calling. :eyes:

1 Like

Not really, setup is small enough that I can do it by myself.

/in as backup

1 Like

Right setup, wrong time.

I’m working on getting my somewhat balancedish GI out and hosted, and that’s all I’m doing.

Starts on 8th of april

I don’t know how long my hiatus might be and I don’t want to say I’d be back playing so soon

Heck

/iи

1 Like

in

1 Like

/in
Ici

I have come for your head

1 Like

/in

1 Like

That isn’t how that works

slight bastard elements such as mod lies, fake modkills, wolf ICs and, of course, player duplication

3 Likes

Godfathers would be considered slightly bastard

1 Like