RRM3 - Mafia Chat

You have to read your own posts again to see what nights you considered using it to make it convincing and to start thinking like you’re actually that class.

K I’m going to claim survivalist then.

It makes more sense then the schizophrenic.

How is JMW confirmed town again? Did I miss something?

Wait I’m insane

He isn’t.

We need to keep chat as dead as possible. If Sog doesn’t cast a vote, then Centuries can’t. Right before EoD we might be able to milk that dependency and win votes 3vs2 and win the game with that move.

So do not talk about voting or lynching Kyo or much at all tbh. I think that’s best plan of action. We can only kill off one in Dat/Sog and then the other will be 100% confirmed, so winning later than today is very difficult.

Please ensure you can all be on EoD, I guess I’ll have to try with my schedule too fml. AT 3 AM AGAIN AAHHHHH. This is why I was pushing for an earlier hammer in an earlier day. I’m also meeting my boyfriend tomorrow, so it will be challenging…

host knocks in
Oh, it was a virtual relationship?

? No real life. I don’t know what suggested that? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Consecutive post limit is out to stop me lol

I honestly blame me being overly defensive due to my supposed scumeta saying that if I ignore accusations I’m instantly scum…

@Htm

Can you be on near EoD? Checking the feasibility of this plan.

Wait I fucked up and thought Centuries had claimed Actor. Guess I shouldn’t read on my phone while biking home from work anymore.

So Centuries likely claims town killer or some retri of a kind. I’ll ISO him to see if there are any hints. This is better though, because that means JMW and Sog still need to vote and JMW is relatively inactive, so perhaps we can get either the draw or the dream: just majority by them forgetting to vote. Which would be the most shameful victory to have, but meehhhh. A win is a win.

Centuries has claimed Avoider… righttttt completely forgot about that. That means Birdo/Sog are witholding information and either of them is a TK. They are not sooo worried, because of that, because they can turn the tables at any time. This means we are blackjacking and trying to take our shot today. If we blackjack into getting the town killer on our side that means instead of 2vs3, we might be able to make it 2vs2 (granted we don’t hit the Avoider). We blackjack close to EoD for maximum efficiency.

We have

• Vanilla (JMW)
  • Avoider (Centuries)
  • Mortician claim (Datbird)
  • 1 shot masonizer (Sogman)

Birdo is probably lying and is the TK now.

@Mercenary

/Prequeue Blackjack 3 hours before EoD

It could be later but fuck my schedule ugghhh I don’t know. The timezones literally sucked so much for me.

inb4 I roll Probate Lawyer before I die.
Looking the way the roles have already went I can guarantee it’s going to happen.

I’ve accepted defeat at this point and I’m no longer going to give town any reads.

Should I initiate blackjack and then hammer myself immediately if I have 3 votes on me?

It’d secure the blackjack role as mafia however I believe htm is claiming another role.

No, why would you do that.