[FoL] Forum of Lies 25 - Day 4 - Valiant Sacrifice - The Blue Dragon and Inquisitor win!

well I’m no longer willing to play FM.

I kinda explained why in another thread but still

reminds me of Solic

I was awake for whole nights just because of FM
And skipped days at work because I was crying

https://youtu.be/jrIc1SlA7O8

@Pug And for…flavor reasons, we shall not name them the bridgekeeper, but the guy from scene 42 as class name.

1 Like

solic saga

3 Likes

But yeah we should petition to have Monty Python and the holy grail FM

And let’s make them flavorless.

1 Like

@Possessed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VyhgE2Ib0Y

That was my reaction when you pinged me D1.

2 Likes

:eyes: -Impeding Doom Intensifies-

2 Likes

12 pm est. Its like 6 pm for Europeans maybe a bit later depending on how east you are. 9 am for the west coast Americans. The only ones who suffer would be the Aussies and anyone in Asia. But even then they can vote before they sleep, yeah cfds can happen but that’s the problem with playing internationally someone’s gonna be asleep. Theres no way everyone can be awake at once

See I just cried during work hours.

2 Likes

I have to be highly concentrated on work, so this doesn’t work for me, cause the slightest mistake could easily mean a damage of several millions

:eyes: What do you for work?

I work in a civil law notary. I’m writing the deeds and execute them, in several law areas
Mostly selling or gifting of real property, last wills, adoptions and marriage contracts, founding companies and selling shares
I’m privately working for an institute of the state, which means I have to be impartial and help both sides, especially private persons.
In a few years I’ll work directly for the state, but still work for my notary, it’s a kinda complicated system

1 Like

A real Priestess of Law

1 Like

And let’s not forgot, I am like Deadpool.

And I mock this whole BD thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFANgWN2Ul0

where is it areet

1 Like

@Jane

ToS setup on your discord btw

Hostrant

So hot take, but BD actually played really well here.

Like, if you actually look at it in a big-picture way, you lynched the convert D2, lynched the Assassin D3, killed the Mastermind N3, and lynched a Phylactery Holder D4

On an individual level … basically every BD in this game did something really well (yes, this means you, person reading this). Like, it’s easy to look at some of the individual silly things that BD did, but on a fundamental level pretty much everyone did something really right. There were a bunch of moments where I was really worried about BD’s chances for one reason or another, but you consistently managed to turn things around.

Scum clearly tried really hard this game, I feel really bad about Kyle randing MM in his second ever forum game and then getting outed by the Foresight on eevee, and also about subbing Napoleon into an AFK wolf slot that had basically been PoE’d. I really hope this doesn’t discourage you from joining future forum games.

Miscellaneous:

• Lich is a bad class. Why does it exist.
  • Inq being able to stab in jail is silly.
  • Protectives never successfully protecting was a pretty good meme. So was Unseen and Inq killing the same target two nights in a row.
  • TFW you go eat dinner with contentious V/V wagons and two minutes left in the day, and come back to discover that they’ve CFD’d to a massively overwhelming plurality vote on a scumteam member