[SFM] Deus Ex 20th Anniversary - Enemy Within 4 - Illuminati wins

Yeah, I don’t give reads.

I’m teaching peolpe through experience :^)

1 Like

Redirector x5
If I could just do it like that.

If not, then honestly likely just a gun.

As I want to be confident in my reads.

Intensify

This is just meme starter, nothing to make me think town or scum

Thought this was trying to hard but continuing to read intensify it just sounds like he’s trying to get content from people so he can make accurate reads.

Scum can be annoyed/worried at lack of content but Intensify seems like he’s actually trying again to get information.

This specifically comes off a little annoyed/towny in my eyes.

Overall I’m thinking this is a goodie. His iso makes me think of someone who genuinely just wants information and proper reads.

Eevee

Eevee starts off immediately with wanting pkr to do something as a plan. This seems weird but at the same time a little towny. This and PKR aren’t the same groupscum if they are.

I don’t know what to think of this, but it again sounds like more of a plan, which would be so weird. Again This and Derps aren’t both the same groupscum either.

This and Eevee’s other posts finding him and his actions awkward push on them both not being the same scum (could still be fake but with Eevee openly saying they want pkr to not speak it makes me think if they really needed to plan that out they’d say it in scumchat.

Erika

Kinda like this starting post mostly cuz it’s memey but shes sharing her opinion. Slightly towny. Nothing huge.

I’ve like the way they’ve been talking, but I’d prefer if they’d give a bit more content

About everyone else is practically null for me tbh a lot of fluff but I’ll do more eventually

These are just current townreads

Ugh one of intensify’s quotes broke.

I have a few reads so far. CRich and Surge seem slightly townie along with Eevee at the moment. Not seeing any scumtells from anyone at the moment though.

Min is probably noob town here.
I don’t expect noob wolves to post this much even though it is mostly one liners.

@ATNoName can you actually elaborate why I’m scum

I don’t 100% scumread u for it but you went from most of ur posts being memes to like

One read list with no explanation

did you take the readlist seriously?

A little bit yeah

I’m not the best at instantly spotting reaction tests

AT is likely town too. I like his style.

Oh yikes. I’m sorry

I really do talk alot

Supper just arrived. Now to eat.

I suspected it was a RT. Though I wasn’t 100% sure until you said it was.

most of you didn’t even post

Wow, our 2nd poster has posted 0 reads.

Town sucks this game, ngl. :^)

Alright I’m back now.
Looks like nothing interesting happened I guess
Good that some people are getting on now

Time to read Gorta.

Talks about having a decent track record on Centuries without saying what he thinks Centuries is.
I don’t like this.

Which is true. Experience is the best teacher.

Conclusion: I slightly scum lean Gorta here as their post on Centuries looks like hedging to me.

That’s totally not me saying that since I have 0 reads, I’m good conversion target, cause I won’t have PoV swap.

:wink: :wink: