[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Yeah I was only making an example

It’s probably something related to killing but not a jailor

Fair enough actually I’m sure we can find more to talk about

True true. After all, it’s only Day 1 so I guess we should try not to accidentally expose power roles.

Um… I guess…?

Chiaki, what do you think we should do? I believe if we speak more maybe something would be revealed.

1 Like

And if you’re a female gamer

1 Like

I might just share some of my reads to give people something to talk about, feel free to discuss them.

I like how Kiro attaches themselves to someone here. It is not optimal, no – but I feel like the extent of this act comes from a town mindset. This doesn’t feel like pocketing, because they declared they will basically sheep Min, and I feel like mafia wouldn’t want to lose that freedom of voting just like that? It makes sense that this would be a lost town.

This was a very early read, but it’s making me lean Kiro >V for now. Might change depending on how they will act, as a lot of this is speculating, after all.

2 Likes

I am indeed a female. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Chiaki, I played with him last round. He’s obviously new here but don’t exactly underestimate him as he has so many wins on ToS.

Now don’t do the same mistake as I did, because he sheeps and seems to play as a pro in noob clothes that doesn’t mean they’re also the mafia.

Yesssss, I like this already.

Yeah I feel like Kiro is acting exactly like he was when he decided to sheep surge the entire time he was alive in the other game. Obviously I can’t look at much as that’s only one game but Kiro really just looks town again here.

That’s fair of an observation

There is a little bit of a difference between tos and forums though. It’s easier to notice differences in behavior.

My name is Appelsiini.

I’ll keep that in mind. How much experience do you have with FM/social deduction games?

2 Likes

I love social deduction games, as I love to read people. Isn’t your pfp about Chiaki, you finnish? Anyways I never seen a finnish person so hii, how is in the eternal winter place?

Now I do indeed read people and try to say how suspicious their behavior is, but no matter how suspicious someone is, they can just be a townie, and I don’t exactly know what I can do about that.

Pf, I guess I’ll be representing a lot of people then~ It’s very cold in here.

I think that’s the hardest part about reading people. You can try to speculate and look into their interactions with other people, but sometimes you’ll just have to go with your gut.

surely there is only so much you can infer day 1 before anything has really happened?

People don’t actually know how to read their gut. I suggest they use both thought process and the intuition. You can’t just go like an Among Us player with only the intuition because this is why reddit is mocking them for.

speaking of gut feelings, i have a gut feeling i am going to be set up for a mislynch later in the game

Mhm, that’s what I meant. I suppose a good example would be my read on Kiro: I pointed out how they latched onto someone, and essentially decided with my gut whether it was scum pocketing or an unsure town.

This is true, but don’t get the wrong idea; Day 1 is not useless. Having people flip will help us, sure, but FM is all about reading into social interactions. We’ll use the extra info as the game goes on, but for now, we’ll have to do what we can.

Why is that?