[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Put ** around when you vote

Oh, he was asking cloned, oops

No, I was asking you

Oh. Well, yeah. It’s as I said, I’m keeping my vote on cloned today.

Vote Count

Gotta Track 'em all

Voted Voters Votes
WindwardAway ArcticXI, YBW, Silviu 3/5
Gorta Appelsiini, Kiro 2/5
ClonedCheese WindwardAway 1/5
Not Voting Min, Gorta, Cheese 3

Reminder to bold your votes so it is easier to find. You can do this by putting two asterisks or * on either side of your votes and unvotes

Roughly 3 hours left or 2020-11-20T23:00:00Z

1 Like

So time for the read on Silviu/Appel. And yes, they are linked.

Appel

So a little context on Appel - they reaaally like to coordinate actions in scumchat. In the two games I’ve played with them, they’ve shared their readlists and announced their (fake) scumreads on their teammates. It’s not a common occurrence for them to coordinate pressure on their teammates to gain towncred.

So this immediately throws a red flag:

And looking into their claimed results from the “RT”, I find it unlikely that those are genuine reads.

This feels like the main reason that they seem to townread Silviu, but it’s clearly inconsistent with Silviu’s actual actions.

And the largest question here is Appel’s attitude here. It’s pretty clear their opinions don’t change and that their original push on Silviu is incorrect. And yet, the only response Appel gives of Silviu’s towniness is their response to the RT, without explaining why they originally found Silviu to be initially towny. This tells me that Appel knew Silviu’s towniness with no explanation.

Silviu

As for Silviu, they do a lot to misrepresent what people are scumreading about them. Although the main claim against them is this:

They instead say this:

Nobody talked about professional or complimentary activities as their leading cause of scumreading. Silviu is clearly trying to hide something.

And the post Appel complimented has its flaws as well:

“Oh no I’m going to be quickhammered” is a pretty flailing response and feels disingenous, especially at 2/5 votes. And they do this a lot:

More misrepresentation:

Absolutely nobody is scumreading Silviu for this. I really don’t like their response to being pushed, it looks like they really aren’t addressing the point and kinda looking to divert attention to others.

TL;DR since I think I rambled a little bit there: Appel RT’ed on Silviu while knowing that their push was unintended, showing TMI, and Silviu responded disingenously as if they expected the push. There’s plenty to suspect coordination, but these two individually are scummy.

T/W, W/T, and W/W are all possible here; I don’t see both here being town.

Nobody talked about professional or complimentary activities as their leading cause of scumreading. Silviu is clearly trying to hide something.

Um, can you please scroll where Min says I’m being complimentary? I’m pretty sure you’re misinterpreting me.

Cloned, I don’t like what you’re doing. People legit been coming for my personality and I was defending myself based on my personality because I know that they were going for that. What are you even doing?

Not only that but people said that I did a good defense, that mean I was meeting their expectations, right?

The reason why I said I was going to be quickhammered is because min forgot to vote for me and I was pretty sure kiro would vote me regardless because Surge

Well, at least now I’m not the only one who said I didn’t like Silviu’s reactions, but I can’t say I trust cloned, either.

And Min didn’t forget to vote for you. They withheld their vote to be cautious, but they didn’t forget.

Cloned, I legit suspected you for not being talkative and that post did made me better about that except now it’s even worse that you’re interpreting me the wrong way.

But what Cloned said is interesting because I think now, between Silviu, Cloned and me, one of us is scum and the other two are town.

I don’t really see how cloned is included in there. I can see why for silviu and you, but why cloned? Just wanna hear ur reasoning

Cloned, you provided reasons why you don’t believe me yes, but what about the others that said I’m particulary innocent?

Because cloned just went and said they didn’t trust me, but also scumread Silviu, which I wasn’t expecting to see.

Ok let’s address this.

First part talks about how you’re overflowing into other people’s defense.
The second part talks about you being ingratiating, trying to look appeasing to just try and avoid suspicion. Just your natural complimentary attitude is not what’s the problem here; it’s that you were trying to pocket people. By you just saying “oh im normally nice” is the misrepresentation part.

Min, can I say that you only answer when you’re asked to or there’s a voting happening?

At this point I’m suspicious of you, silviu, and appel, preeettty closely

I don’t see you/silviu being a team.

Don’t get me wrong, that’s just a nitpick, now I’ve seen what enemies I have.