[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Yes cause it is now American Thanksgiving we are extending this day 24 hours. Eod should be about 2020-11-27T23:05:00Z

2 Likes

I have had to re-evaluate. On d1 I thought Kiro was town, on d1 I thought you were scum (wind), on d1 I thought cloned was scummy, so “you had me as a town d1” read doesn’t stick.

it isn’t just that you townread me d1

it’s that you’ve hardly mentioned me the entire game or scumread me anywhere else

On D1 you helped your co-scum with a townread lol.

I was an easy scumread and potential mislynch; we all know that.

A good setup for Kiro to continue pushing Cloned during D2 as a protective counterclaim.

1 Like

omg i just realised today is the first day i’m actually gonna vote

At this point we know that Kiro is a wolf, so when you look at Kiro’s interactions you will find that he talked about/interacted with nearly everyone except Arctic. Like I am starting to think that Arctic has more experience than they let on originally. If you read Arctics d1 it’s full of casting shade and doubt on quite a few people and then dropping that shade entirely when it looks like they won’t be lynched.

d1 shade and doubt

(this here reminds me of TMI and anting to look productive)

On d2 their opening post was weird to say the least

Like this response to Silviu dying feels forced as hell

At this point Arctic pushes the most sus people at the time (likely hoping to get a mislynch)

This reaction to Min being killed at night seems like the perfect transition to get people to focus on the PRs and me (the bottom of Min’s readlist)

Wind brought up that Arctic pushing Kiro for several days proves his innocence, but here’s the deal. If you look at this he puts sus on the people endgaming and one of those 3 is the actual wolf. All he would have to do to win from here is hard bus Kiro (I will show how he does that) and push on the most sus out of me and worse (what he’s doing now)

hard bussing Kiro

He also instigates a PR conflict hoping to get one if not both of the PRs out via lynching

He also instigates the whole PR conflict and actually pushes to lynch both at some point.

Arctic instigating the PR conflict

I think the most interesting thing to come out of that PR conflict was when Arctic encouraged Kiro to come out and “claim” , even going so far as to saying that he would be fine killing both Cloned and Wind if there was a third PR claim.

Arctic hedging/waddling on me vs Appel

If you go back and look at the whole thing with me and Appel he acts like he suspects the one most likely to get lynched at that time and even clears me completely (only to push me again today).

He even says that he doesn’t understand why everyone thinks me/Kiro are w/w, which was when he thought people would be willing to vote up Worse next.

pushing Worse

He spends the whole day pushing worse, but when the support for a Worse lynch isn’t there he moves on to the other sus person (me). I am always a designated mislynch here and he anticipates that the mob will follow his words.

Arctic's case on me

He does everything he can to shade me. There is a reason he focused more on getting Appel out first. Appel would have an easier time here and would likely be able to out argue Arctic, but the most notible quotes are there

He starts to project his own likely plan onto me here to make me look worse than I already look. He also does something similar to wind as well, except he uses that moment to frame me.

again he tries to project his own plans on me

TL;DR: if you read his ISO you can see it’s full of shade, projection, planned actions, flip flopping, and agenda

@WindwardAway @YoubutWorse you have to realize that Arctic is playing y’all big time

Gonna be completely honest and say, if you’re actual town, you should have stopped being an easy mislynch a while ago. Give me some time to reply later to your ISO because I have Thanksgiving stuff to do.

well, its a bit late for that then

you also have done literally all of this?

I am a detective not a smooth talker and for that reason I often get scum read. I want you to actually consider what I am saying

Read my thing on Artic

In my last 5 games a few of them I ended up lynched by d3 because someone said “gorta not town” or “my soulread says gorta scum”, so I am still a very easy mislynch

In one of those games I was vigged because the person holding the gun didn’t think I was town (and I was town)

I do have experience, but I was only ever towncored once in my time on this site for legitimate plays (and not scum elevating my position in the town)

I did. I still think you’re scum.

A lot of your projection doesn’t make sense. I had already reached the same conclusion, which was that you were going to push Arctic because I was easier to convince. You’ve also stated before that you were sus of me, and that you townread arctic, so I dont know why you would think its arctic over me now?

2 Likes

i’ve never played forum mafia before
i’d consider lying about experience to be angleshooting and i’m not about that

…i was called out for doing this when it was extremely likely windward wasn’t going to be lynched anyway so this makes no sense

i’m making sure people aren’t forgotten about from previous plays that could implicate them

that’s one way of interpreting it
my aim was to make sure all possibilities are covered on a basis of what’s most likely
of course i’m going to say that it’s possible for the 2 PR claims to be fake if there are others
i highly doubted the existence of a framer and i was correct
admittedly i didn’t consider the possibility of it being an RT, which would mean that of course both could be town (and were)

i never pushed to lynch both - i considered the possibility of both being mafia

you missed a key part here - investigative PR, which we had no other claims of

this is just outright false
i suspected you more than appel the entire day and was the least on board with killing appel
i remeber mentioning appel’s argument was more logically sound, whereas for you i remember saying it was unlikely for you to be scum because of a previous mistake you had made. i never ‘cleared you completely’

why would you be against someone questioning why you are scum and being open to possibilities? lol?

if you were ‘always the designated mislynch’ wouldn’t it have made more sense to push you from the get go rather than YBW - all that would have accomplished for me as scum was reducing trust

last time i checked that was you… not me

now are you gonna respond to my post or what?

1 Like

you said it yourself lol
he knows you’ll be easier to convince than me

1 Like

by the way things are going, looks like me and arctic will be heading to the final 4

If we had a vig in this game, I guarantee we already would’ve seen you flip lol.

Here’s the thing - you did an awful lot of quoting Arctic, but you didn’t write much more in your ISO of him than you did in the Appel framing, either. It was all quotes and “evidence” but not much talk. You literally haven’t scumread Arctic until this point, while Arctic has scumread everyone and waited for us to basically redeem ourselves enough to move off his scum list. That still doesn’t look like a scum move to me.

1 Like

elite four*

i dont play pokemon

1 Like

I’ll reply to things in a bit