[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Wait, but on D2 I asked you why you didn’t unvote and you said it was because you risked getting rando lynched instead because of the vote count by the end of D1. Now you’re saying you take it back, and it would have been wiser to unvote?

You didn’t know they were bodyguard, they could’ve been lying just to get an extra townie voted out.

Look, I’ve tried to show independence. As I said before I usually have my own reasons for sus or voting someone, and then somebody says them before me. Also, the reason I was so inbetween on Gorta and Appel is because I wasn’t sure which one was scum. I thought it was Gorta, and then I thought it was Appel, then Gorta, then Appel again at the end because they said they didn’t even think Gorta were scum despite pushing on them for 2 days.

This is nothing against cloned, but in the past his reads are kind of shaky at times. Me and Cloned both legit thought Arete was a wolf in that one game. Evaluate the gamestate yourself

That doesn’t contradict everything I said on the matter. It was a mistake because I should have unvoted, but I didn’t because I thought it would go to a tie.

I have always said it would be wiser to unvote after the fact when I learned it was a possibility

my post just got deleted fucking rip

yeah it’s gorta and kiro i’ll explain why in a sec

2 Likes

YBW has been pushing on both gorta and kiro the entire game - he literally can’t be scum with either of them unless it was a 500 IQ distancing push on kiro because he knew that he could get away with throwing sus on kiro without him actualy getting lynched, which until now would be correct. But I really doubt this from a new player

since at this point we almost 100% know Kiro is scum, and YBW has been scumreading kiro the most out of anyone the entire game, I’m pretty confident at this point it’s kiro and gorta

but then i saw this

though i think this is more being open to possibilities rather than actually a whole different perpsective

the only cast of doubt i have is that now that things are becoming more serious, YBW’s view on kiro had changed to a townread until today

which would make sense if he was doing the ‘500 IQ throw sus on my teammate but not actually get him lynched yet and thus make me look town when he dies’

ehh this may just be trying to be logical, or it could be defending his teammate using this logic and getting a free kill on a PR like i said

but i highly doubt

tl;dr it’s kiro and gorta simply because ybw has been pushing both the entire game lol

1 Like

gg boys we solved the game /s
newbies unite

1 Like

I’ll look at your stuff, but keep in mind bussing is a thing

In my first wolf game you could read the thread and you still wouldn’t know my team was scum unless it was revealed who the wolves were.

We suspected each other so hard that game and if any of us flipped (non of us did because townplay on this site is poopy at times) it makes the other look so much better

the only thing i really need to do now is iso gorta
i could try iso’ing kiro but i already said i don’t understand 90% of his posts and he’s pretty much lockscum at this point anyway

windward is basically confirmed town since i doubt we would have 1 town PR and no investigative
plus even if they weren’t PR (well if they weren’t PR they would have been lynched D1 but that’s not the point lol), after D2 i have to say windward slowly went from the bottom of my list to the top alongside appel because of her attitude and appeal for most of this game (excluding D1 lol - but i really do think her lead on silviu was misguided and hopping on that train was a newbie mistake)

the issue is YBW is new, so i highly doubt he would do something like this with the confidence he has been

plus, what is the likelihood the mods chose 2 new players to be mafia

1 Like

It all depends on the player. There have been newbies who have been extremely good at this game.

1 Like

well you see that’s the issue

i don’t think YBW has been very ‘good’ (sorry)
after you, he has been acting the scummiest out of everyone

but i am lucky to know it’s very unlikely to be him because of the way he’s spoken about you and kiro

I asked Worst the same thing, but why could it not be you?

well you see that’s the issue

after we kill kiro today and then you kill wind at night i’m gonna have to defend myself

i was wondering why you didn’t start pushing me yet since you are going to have to at some point lol

I’m not pushing anyone in the Artic/Worst/Wind pool until tomorrow. I plan on using this day to gather info and make my push tomorrow.

nah ur right, ive been learning a lot this game

The reason i believed kiro’s PR claim (just for a bit) was because my thought process was, “wtf kind of scum would throw a ton of sus on themselves and claim doctor?” and then i thought it out more and it makes a bit of sense (even if I still think it was a misplay)

1 Like

That’s actually a very sensible read. (I can’t quote right now but I’m replying to it.)

Worse pushing his scum partner at this point would be extremely risky, and he’s pushed Kiro much more through the entire game than I ever have.

For that matter, Gorta is right and bussing is a thing, but bussing should not so much be a thing when the scum is close to winning. We have two scum still in the game and while pushing on each other is not out of the question, it’s also very risky, especially one of them essentially openwolfed during the night. As Worse pointed out, I didn’t give Kiro much of a chance to lie about his actions because I bluffed about tracking.

Also since Worse hasn’t been confident about his reads but has continuously scumread Kiro, I think that also helps his case.

I lol’ed at the “townplay on this site is poopy” though xD

I don’t think there’s any point in ISOing Kiro… You can give a read but I don’t honestly think ISOing him would be very productive partly because I don’t even think it would amount to much if I did it myself.

Also, yeah, if I’m totally wrong for essentially townclearing Arctic at this point I’m going to be very disappointed in myself.