[SFM] Newbie-Friendly Pokèmon 9er - Town Win

Yeah but I personally agreed with you

Mostly I don’t vote early incase lolhammer

Wolves aren’t always as obvious as it seems. It’s not rare for wolves to do what Min did, for example, as they don’t want to be held accountable when the person flips town so they do this thing where they comment on the person’s behavior from the sidelines but avoid getting on the wagon/directly scumreadinh them. That’s why I’m placing my vote on Min.

I already explained why I chose to ignore Windward, and I believe I got – and will continue getting – valuable info from that RT. Even without those things, the thread wasn’t really that lively and needed some spice to get it going.

That’s fair. What did you think about my real read, then?

I have no problem … Although yes. Mainly i was mad at cloned but all good. I also said that he thinks similar to me. I don’t mind killing an innocent to rule things out.
And I never said that I had many victories. I said I had a lot of games played. I have 32% winrate in ranked

is this not a complete 180 in terms of perspective? initially she accuses silviu of trying to bait information from townies and then after the facade is dropped she says she ‘meant’ to say that silviu was just trying to collect information?

2 Likes

Silviu’s been pretty analytical about reading into what people are saying or how they’re saying it. But here, he’s suggested Gorta is a townie and that townies typically talk freely and openly, and for whatever reason “one of us” actually makes me feel less like Silviu is a townie. It’s an easy and casual way to slide suspicion off yourself.

I’m honestly not overly concerned that Silviu brought up the PR or that he speculates it might be investigative. That didn’t raise any red flags for me. (Not sure if it should, though.)

This here made me wonder if Silviu was trying to hint at something. I mean it’s a perfectly valid point, but it also felt at the time like he was going to use it in his defense if he got voted. (And he didn’t; he went with demonstrating his playstyle through a previous game.)

He legit asked this question before Appelsiini voted him. After seeing him use his previous game in his defense for being voted up, I still feel like he already planned ahead of time to use it to his advantage if he got sussed. I guess a townie could also plan a strategy for defense ahead of time instead of scraping together a defense on the spot, but the premeditation of it really does make me feel like he still is possible scum.

This looks like a loaded question to me, like “if you trust your gut you’re going to be wrong”. I know Appelsiini said it was a facade to get information, but I really do question this response from Silviu.

Aaaand I’m gonna throw shade on this one, too. This goes back to my point earlier about saying “one of us”. Maybe it’s real, maybe it’s fake. But I still think it’s fishy.

So I think that was my full reasoning on why I was quick to follow Appel in voting Silviu up. That’s not to say I don’t suspect other people, too, but this is as far as I’ve gotten with quote analysis :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not sure if she was specifically referring to Silviu there. @WindwardAway?

Surge understands what happened. You voted for the person who was 100% town and it emerged was also 100% town. So i don’t understand that

Edit: emerge = surge … translate

But let’s forget the last game and focus on this one please

[image]

Considering there’s actually more thought put into it I believe it’s much better.

I’m aware I prob looked bad but as I said it’s mostly because if I’m being honest I just kinda followed your read because I didn’t have any on my own.

No, I didn’t mean to say I thought Silviu was just trying to collect information, but I didn’t want to edit my post and was trying not to reply for the third time in a row to clarify lol. I did mean to say “scum trying to determine which one has the power role”.

Alright I understand some of your logic in this. Not sure if I 100% agree with it, but I can see where you’re coming from.

And yeah, I meant in general as well when I wrote that.

does this really warrant the stress placed on silviu?

Because Silviu provided his defense with examples from a previous game to show that’s just how he plays, I might be willing to give him the benefit of the doubt, but I’m still pretty uncertain and that’s why I’m not retracting my vote yet. As I said, I’d rather see more interactions from other people first, but I’m also not 100% convinced Silviu is a townie. Not really sure he deserves a hammer, either, though…

I can see where you’re coming from. I think I wouldn’t focus on the first and third points too much, as it’s essentially a tone thing.

I do understand your interpretation of the second point, and it seems like we simply have different conclusions about his intention. So there’s that.

1 Like

your response appears as though you have been forced to explain why you think silviu is sus because you’ve been caught out jumping on the train, rather than you genuinely thinking silviu is sus

you are sending all of this now, but you didn’t pick up on any of these things earlier

I’ll have to take a look at min and Silviu

The best defense is to start solving

There will be no quickhammers

Quite frankly, I didn’t pay much attention after I got lynch, but I will read your ISO from that game

Nah, I did pick up on them earlier but I was at a doctor’s appointment and didn’t have time for an adequate response, just enough time to read through missed messages and write very brief responses lol. Unfortunately I don’t have much of a defense in that regard.

your behaviour earlier (and vote) indicated a much stronger opinion than ‘not 100% convinced silviu is a townie’