SFoL 51 - Cult Chat

1 hour and 45 minutes.

If I get asked about that read on Maxwell later I’m going to claim it was because he added me to the network. I’m still not 100 percent sold on him as our N1 convert, and if I end up not going with it I’m not going to have a good excuse for reading him as anything other than town.

@Wazza if you don’t come back to clarify which cult alts you want since the Fortuneteller ones don’t work any more, I’m going to have to choose a set for you, and that seems suboptimal.

/choose Divination by Blood for Wazza since the other two Fortuneteller alts can’t be taken together and it’s an alt from the same class that looks basically decent.

I’m personally intrigued by Blasphemous Waltz but if one of the offensives decides to do their thing on me I’m not sure it’s worth the risk, and this option feels more in-keeping with Wazza’s original request.

2 Likes

Okay, I should really figure out what I’m claiming so I can put my fake logs in the log network. Given that right now it’s literally just Maxwell and I, I don’t even have ‘I don’t trust the other people in the network’ as an excuse.

oh fuck I got invited to Imperial nightchat

1 Like

It’s me/Lymphoma/PKR.

Can I still accept this or is it too late?

Fuck-

Shit-

I can’t fake a class now.

This is a big problem @Arete

I pinged you two or three times after Alice said you couldn’t take the two Fortune-teller thingy alts together, this is my first time being CL, I’m not sure what you wanted me to do. Maybe you could fake a non-invest class or something?

Wait- but you can take both cult alts from one class?

I can’t fake a non-invest class as I already claimed Invest.

I’m just going based on what Alice told me.

Since you can only have a maximum of two total night abilities, and Seeker already has a night ability, you can’t take both at once, is my understanding.

This is so stupid.

Like, I basically already hinted I’m Fortune Teller.

Where did you claim Invest?

In any case, it makes sense that a Fortune-teller would have a useless N1, since N1 is just filling up your second ability. N2 will be trickier, but you might be able to use info from the log network, or from tonight’s Imperial Chat.

1 Like

So I need to figure out who I’m converting. My first inclination now is to go for Maxwell, because we know he’s convertable, but he is townreading both of us at the moment so it might be better to go for someone else. Possessed seems like a basically solid choice, but he may or may not be convertable.

Lymphoma softed convertable in Imperial chat but I don’t think converting the person who claimed Unseen D1 is a good idea.

What do you think?

1 Like

I’m fine with you going with Maxwell.