[SFoL] 52 Clash Of Cults - The Blue Dragon are Victorious!

The information is beneficial to scum.

Eh…

Does you revealing your scumread on Jgoes reveal something to scum?

If it did, why would you ask that instead of leaving it there

A skim of this game you appear to be very different there to here.

Main Points from Random Rolemadness are:

• Enters the Thread with a rolepost of multiple quotes from multiple people so he can easily ‘engage’ with people’s posts without actually engaging with the people thereby, saving himself of slipping.
  • Quick to townread people
  • Much more solvey day one into people’s posts rather than generalisations he makes here about theoretical mafia motivations and nightkills.

Overall, I’ll retract my suspicion on Kyo for now, back to Null. He could be trying to switch up his gameplay but there are stark contrasts between RR Mafia and here. I’ll put Kyo’s awkward posts in here to VI and unfamiliarity with multi-ball.

[Rea]lly, [C]ant [T]ell if [t]hey [e]are the seperate [s]cum[t]eam

Just saying FOL and as of my knowledge this SFOL doesnt have a N0 check, so unless this is that, theres no real harm n just saying oh I found somethng scummy they said. Even people with Day 1 ability use like Prince or Noble dont get a D1 or N0 check, they can simply lock someone up or potentially take someone out of a scumchat, like there is almost no info that is beneficial to scum unless its claiming and there is no need to claim here cause no class has any info at this point other than the informed minorities

2 Likes

Did this earlier. Don’t think anyone noticed. But want to clear that up real wuick

Eh… I feel that I can guess for the reasons of hiding your class… but I’ll back off. You’re right, don’t answer that question.

I’ll just assume for now that you intend to tell us your reasons later.

1 Like

hiding your reasions*

Putting it out there its prob just a read, and if its not its prob BS cause there is no info that FOL people have at this point, just saying. If its anything but a read or a scummy post, idk why not point it out, but its weird imo

Everyone’s names look grey for some reason.

It means you are town. Nice townslip.

Sorry i’ll contribute soon.

Wait is that a thing?

1 Like

No. I just wanted to see Magnus’s reaction.

?
You didn’t even know I was lurking watching?

you legit had just posted what

On another thread.
Is this angleshooting?

There is a different color if you’re mafia though. It turns pure white (or black on dark mode)

what