SFoL 64 - Anonymous FoL - Day 6 - The Possessor, Inquisitor, and Fool are victorious!

I’m at the point where I wouldn’t mind if a butler poisons Alan.

I’d go with any of those 3 who were scum read by the dead CW.
Helen fits that description.

Stop with the NKA.

1 Like

It’s not the only thing I have against Helen.
They’re just coasting and not doing much.
If you insist then ok.

I have already explained why I find Helen and Jane scummy and I will work on reading Gilbert in a bit. I kind of had a stressful day and don’t feel like playing at this moment, but give me a little bit.

I’m telling you everything Helen has done looks very performative. They do have some content, but it just looks like fake solving in my opinion

And Thomas stop liking my posts

I’m easily like-pocketed
The dopamine rush is real

Anyways I’m out for a bit. Ping if you need me.

1 Like

I think I know what you mean there.
Helen is just there for the most part and I this bothers me.

I forgot to do this earlier /vote Helen

so what i like to mix a little shitposting in my iso? this is a game after all and i think i’m allowed to meme a bit as long as it’s not overwhelming and i’m solving too. i mean i think i’m a pretty funny man but hey what do i know? i do agree that i need to not break things down into smaller posts that could have easily been consended into one which is what i’m working on today though.

this clears it up a bit but i didn’t think you were saying peter is confirmed town. my point there was scum easily could have fakeclaimed that as well.

this has happened with andy and with peter, you’d think people would have noticed who died? i’m not townreading the slot for this as it can be easily faked for free towncred.

all this being said, i’ve had an unexpected personal issue come up that i have to deal with tonight, i’ll be on as much as i can but don’t expect extreme activity from me the rest of today.
(which actually might be a good thing tbh i am top poster besides voldemort)

count

Vote target Voted by Votes
Geoffrey_Bailey Jane_Drayton 1/9
Jane_Drayton Nicolas_Adams, Peter_Carew, Thomas_The_Second 3/9
Helen_Harte Isabel_Savage, Emma_Maison, Ivo_Wake, Geoffrey_Bailey 4/9
Isabel_Savage Sarah_Lacey 1/9
Alan_Atlee Mary_Savill 1/9
Gilbert_Lovell Alice_Alard 1/9
Not Voting Gilbert_Lovell, Andy_Bernard, Alan_Atlee, Edmond_Bailey, Helen_Harte 5
yell at me if anything is incorrect

im here and im gonna try to do stuff because now im motivated

Then do stuff

1 Like

have you
not that seen that im typing
(it’s on my clipboard rn so i can continue working on it after i finish this post)

I sure hope so seeing as you’re the top wagon.

When is EoD?

I’ll respond with what I meant to say to Peter when I have a moment, and I’ll try my best to thoroughly read Jane. I don’t like not having a strong opinion on the second main wagon. The most I could say about Jane right now is that I dislike Peter’s push on her, but that is a preflippy read/opinion (because I considered Peter highly opportunistic) and I am not going to rely on it.

Just in case that I don’t manage to post a full response in time, my initial impression of Peter’s post was that a different person had written it. It was so different from what had come from that slot before, from style, all the way to the depth of thought.

That isn’t something that gives me an alignment read on Peter by itself, though, so I really need to check the post once more. I would also appreciate a second opinion, although I think that reading Jane has a higher priority right now.

Before I get to that, I have a question for whoever reads this – are there any other people you would be inclined to wagon today? Several of my main suspects don’t seem to be in contention, and it makes me somewhat suspicious of what’s happening.

The wagon on Helen is definitely good, though. Keep it there.

So, does most of your motivation in this game come from being wagoned? You never claimed to be motivated before, and you did not come across as such, so that is where this leads me.

I realize that saying this is unfair to you, but I now have expectations for you to prove your motivation.

First, I’d like to hear your opinion about the other wagoned player before end of day, whenever the end of day is.

The day ends 17 hours from now.
So we still have time to discuss things.

Based on the wagon formation alone, I wouldn’t be opposed to voting Jane.

Plenty of novoters and vanity wagons, though.
Also, why did the Gilbert wagon disappear? Thomas 2 has been gunning for Gilbert for this entire day, trying to convince plenty of people and having the advantage of being in a generally townread slot (“unfortunately townread”) who is never the last night’s convert. And somehow, there is only one vote on Gilbert’s wagon.
I’m still uneasy about voting Gilbert, just because I think he could be town, but I still find it strange he isn’t being voted by more people in the current situation.

Please place your votes before EoD. Committing to wagons helps analyze votecounts after a lynch goes through.

Alright, that’s good. I should be able to respond to Peter, try to finish my read on him by reading his wallpost, then analyze Jane and determine if I want to vote her out today.

For now, I’m staying on Helen. The floor is yours.

Or it’s just a fake townslip.
It’s possible. I’m surprised you don’t seem to think so. You were by far the hardest pusher of Gilbert, after all, and I would expect you to be more skeptical. I assume there’s a good reason why you read it as genuine?